Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Could be that the "relationship change" affected your sleep schedule as well :silly:

:silly:

That happened 3 months ago, so I don't think that's it ;)

That happens when your a kid.:)

Wait until your 52.:D You'll wake up with zero energy.

Haha, I'm still young enough to be called a "kid". I love it :)

At 50 I plan on looking like this guy so hopefully that will help with the energy issue of getting into my "prime" years :D

My roommate is one of my best friends but I absolutely cannot stand living with her.

one of my good friends moved in and has now decided that she can just pay me rent whenever she feels like it for the past 2 months.

I am about to ring her neck and throw her out of the house.

one of my good friends moved in and has now decided that she can just pay me rent whenever she feels like it for the past 2 months.

I am about to ring her neck and throw her out of the house.

Mine has decided she can leave dirty dishes in the sink for days even when the dishwasher is empty, it's ok to leave a pile of catfood on the ****ing floor, when you make something in the kitchen you don't have to bother cleaning **** off the counters (like crumbs, dried up icecream, tea stains, etc), oh, and really you just generally don't have to clean...EVER. Also her ****ing cat has decided it's ok to sit in the cabinets on top of the previously clean dishes. Would you like some cat hair with your dinner?? Apparently this is ok though because as she says, pet owners just "adjust" to living with things like that. Well dumbass, I am not a pet owner so CLEAN YOUR **** :mad:

God I cannot wait to move.

At least she pays her rent on time.

yeah, one of mine is just like yours. i will have JUST cleaned the kitchen and he will walk in and throw dishes in the sink and walk away "what man, theyre only 2 dishes!!". then put the 2 ****ing dishes in the dishwasher you lazy piece of ****!!.

and of course the one who doesnt pay rent also won't answer her phone, text or emails because when problems happen she just avoids them all together.

Mine has decided she can leave dirty dishes in the sink for days even when the dishwasher is empty, it's ok to leave a pile of catfood on the ****ing floor, when you make something in the kitchen you don't have to bother cleaning **** off the counters (like crumbs, dried up icecream, tea stains, etc), oh, and really you just generally don't have to clean...EVER. Also her ****ing cat has decided it's ok to sit in the cabinets on top of the previously clean dishes. Would you like some cat hair with your dinner?? Apparently this is ok though because as she says, pet owners just "adjust" to living with things like that. Well dumbass, I am not a pet owner so CLEAN YOUR **** :mad:

God I cannot wait to move.

At least she pays her rent on time.

yeah, one of mine is just like yours. i will have JUST cleaned the kitchen and he will walk in and throw dishes in the sink and walk away "what man, theyre only 2 dishes!!". then put the 2 ****ing dishes in the dishwasher you lazy piece of ****!!.

and of course the one who doesnt pay rent also won't answer her phone, text or emails because when problems happen she just avoids them all together.

And thats why I refuse to have a roommate.

Mine has decided she can leave dirty dishes in the sink for days even when the dishwasher is empty, it's ok to leave a pile of catfood on the ****ing floor, when you make something in the kitchen you don't have to bother cleaning **** off the counters (like crumbs, dried up icecream, tea stains, etc), oh, and really you just generally don't have to clean...EVER. Also her ****ing cat has decided it's ok to sit in the cabinets on top of the previously clean dishes. Would you like some cat hair with your dinner?? Apparently this is ok though because as she says, pet owners just "adjust" to living with things like that. Well dumbass, I am not a pet owner so CLEAN YOUR **** :mad: ...
Ahh, the roommate days. I remember them fondly... (not really fondly). Sounds like you have one roommate? Try it with three.

It gets to the point where you just have to leave.

Archived