Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It was funny how the first episode touted these chefs as being the best HK ever had. They've had 2 straight poor performances where Ramsay has yelled at them to Shut it down. At least Colleen got the boot. Dummy can't cook.

Anyways, Magic Eye was a big scam back when I was a kid. You were supposed to grab a wacky picture from a book, move it back and forth until you supposedly saw some dumb 3-d image pop up. That **** never worked at all for me...I must have tried so many times with that dumb book at school to see a 3-d image, and it only hurts your eyes. What a scam

Anyways, Magic Eye was a big scam back when I was a kid. You were supposed to grab a wacky picture from a book, move it back and forth until you supposedly saw some dumb 3-d image pop up. That **** never worked at all for me...I must have tried so many times with that dumb book at school to see a 3-d image, and it only hurts your eyes. What a scam

mallrats02.jpg

Is that you?

ice cream cake ftw

anything else is blasphemy on my birthday!

Carvel Ice Cream Cakes rocks. Only cake I had as a young un. They just started stocking them at Wally World down here. My kids are being indoctrinated. :)

I love it, but I won't be eating it....

....well, maybe a bite :D

I want to run into a convenient store with a hand full of condoms and scream THIS IS A RUBBERY!

or carrying a bush and screw.. THIS IS A SHRUBBERY!

I do not know why

You might need help?:insane: You have come to the right place.:D

Hay look that girl in your sig has a trumpet. :yikes:I never knew that.

Archived