Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I feel so weird today. I have a headache...and I just feel so out of it.

I feel really lethargic today. Woke up with a killer headache then thought I was fine around 11am so I came in to work. Now I can't really concetrate on anything and just want to go back to bed.

So did your gf request that or was it your idea??

she didnt want it really long like i had it originally so i cut it to the bottom of my neck..but every time my hair would even move it went right in to my eyes..hated that

so i just went all chris cornell on it and chopped them off. i feel like sampson right now.

I feel really lethargic today. Woke up with a killer headache then thought I was fine around 11am so I came in to work. Now I can't really concetrate on anything and just want to go back to bed.

Should have stayed home and watched Pete and Pete all day :D.

I'm curious about online dating because I can't find the kind of girl I want for the life of me....I'm not sure though about the whole thing though.

Still in school or no ?

That type of thing is creepy to me.

Put yourself in more social environments and you should be fine. Too young to go that route.

I will admit though that I know someone that is your age that basically met a guy online and is happily married.

Guess I am just ol' school.

Still in school or no ?

That type of thing is creepy to me.

Put yourself in more social environments and you should be fine. Too young to go that route.

I will admit though that I know someone that is your age that basically met a guy online and is happily married.

Guess I am just ol' school.

I take the majority of classes online (I know, stupid me). I'm actually taking the History of Rock Music over summer and would give anything for that to be in person - I know any girls there would be into rock :)

99% of girls at clubs/bars/pubs don't really fit into what I'm looking for.

But what if she's a Cowboy fan? :silly:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. The REAL Cowboy fans I know and have spent time with are okay (please don't ban me mods! :silly:). Plus, that way I could **** a Cowboys fan and tell one to really get on their knees :evilg:

Archived