Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Stacked weekend...

Terps today

O's tomorrow

Redskins Monday

I might not leave the house for 3 days !!!

personal_cleansing_wipes_s1.jpg

image_7527.jpg

Beer-Case-Dimensions.jpg

Nothing like walking into the barber right when they open, walk in thinking hell yea first in first out..... And there are already 6 people waiting.

I hate that ****.  I don't go to a barber anymore, haven't for years.  But I just walk-in at one of the chain places in strip malls/grocery stores.  You get there, and there's a line, every time you go, regardless of the time.  

I remember I got up one Saturday, snow and ice everywhere.  I fired up the 4 wheel drive and headed out to the grocery store and to get a haircut if they were open.   They were open and there was a ****ing line, 5 other guys with the same idea as mine lol.  

There are some really silly arguments being made.

Never thought people would have this level of attachment to a team name.

Im pretty much in favor of it being changed at this point. It will suck a little because it means that people in the UnWise Mike category will get their way, but considering the entire ppremise of "honoring them" (which is dumb anyway) and the fact that there are also assholes defending it, I feel that they deserve to feel the pain of losing it, especially the anti pc crowd.

Maybe its because I cheer for a team named the Heat... maybe not. But I find it incredibly silly that people would probably sacrifice their own children over a name.... just a name.

Well, since we aren't in the name change thread...

I have zero cares whether the name offends anyone. I like it, I like the colors, I like the history of the team. I want to keep it for purely selfish reasons.

100% agree.  Never understood that the term is specially used to refer to a football team and nothing else.  

I had posted I don't know what I would do the other day in that thread.  But that's more of a irrational response based on emotion.  My families roots started in the DMV (dad's side of the family).  Family members with season tickets at RFK, etc.  At the end of the day, we pull for the franchise and players on the field.  

Bottom line, I want the name to stay the same, I want Snyder to not budge on his stance of not changing it.  With that said, it's out of my control and anyone's for that matter on what happens and it's not the end of the world.  

They can call them the Washington Warriors/Senators/****heads for all I care, I'll still wear my Redskins gear, refer to them as the Redskins and cheer for them on game day.  Other friends of mine have tried to get me to join the dark side and pull for the Panthers.  I just can't see me pulling for another franchise exclusively, wearing another teams colors, etc.  It doesn't feel right.  

The only way I'd not pull for them is if the franchise got relocated to another city, which will never happen.  

If they do get forced to change the name, if I were Snyder, I'd have them wear throwbacks with the current logo on it for the entire season.  

Least if we suck ass this year we get a top 5er. Add to that any potential deals with teams that want to move up. Then fire Has and bring on Wade Phillips. Use your first 2 picks om the best olineman available unless there is some transcendant type player at bpa.

Eh, who am I kidding, thet makes WAY too much sense for this organization.

And lol at this pazt draft. Your best pick may end up being a guy you took in the 4th round.

Murphys doughy ass hasnt done jack. No explosiveness whatsoever

Least if we suck ass this year we get a top 5er. Add to that any potential deals with teams that want to move up. Then fire Has and bring on Wade Phillips. Use your first 2 picks om the best olineman available unless there is some transcendant type player at bpa.

Eh, who am I kidding, thet makes WAY too much sense for this organization.

And lol at this pazt draft. Your best pick may end up being a guy you took in the 4th round.

Murphys doughy ass hasnt done jack. No explosiveness whatsoever

Till that QB we draft says he doesn't want to play for an organization with a racist name.

Till that QB we draft says he doesn't want to play for an organization with a racist name.

Drafting a QB this year is a headscratcher. What you do is solidify both lines, and give your QB one final year to prove himself. They'll more than likely take up the fifth year option on his contract. Find a non project RT and 2 guards. Unless theres a safety on our radar that isnt a bum or a non tackling pussie, thats what I'd do

Drafting a QB this year is a headscratcher. What you do is solidify both lines, and give your QB one final year to prove himself. They'll more than likely take up the fifth year option on his contract. Find a non project RT and 2 guards. Unless theres a safety on our radar that isnt a bum or a non tackling pussie, thats what I'd do

This seems like the most logical approach. Too bad we will probably end up doing something crazy instead like taking the Jimmy Winston guy.

Archived