Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's all about Lay's. I don't like Herr's.

51bi69ebJ1L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-104,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

The only problem is with potato chips, you get this big bag but then you open to pop a chip and most of it's just air lol, wtf. The Pringles are the most efficient, you open up those and there's no air space lol

It's all about Lay's. I don't like Herr's.

The only problem is with potato chips, you get this big bag but then you open to pop a chip and most of it's just air lol, wtf. The Pringles are the most efficient, you open up those and there's no air space lol

God I could sit down and crush those chips all day.

512KMZn1HfL._SS500_.jpg

Best corn chips ever. Made in Laguna Beach and sold in Henry's. They sold them at Vons (west coast safeway) for a little, but weren't there last time I went. These chips are so good that when I wasn't living in Cali yet, I ordered a box of them online so I could enjoy their goodness from far away. They come in small bags and are seasoned with soy sauce and lime. AMAZING. Maybe I'll bring some to the San Diego game so everyone can get addicted.

My friend seriously just used the word y'all'll (as in you all will). I have no problem with y'all (I actually use it quite often), but y'all'll is a bit much even for me.

I don't care for "y'all" (especially when someone uses it to describe two people). How do you feel about "all y'all"?

Why do people say "All get out". :wtf: I hear this in Richmond sometimes. What does it mean?

example: "That was funny as all get out".

From urbandictionary.com:

1. all get out

very; extremely; to the utmost degree to which it is attainable; moreso than normal.

"It was as cold as all get out. Seriously. I was freezing my ***** off."

NOTE: Please don't think that I say this - I just looked it up :silly:

edit: If you'd actually like to know where this phrase comes from..... I can't help you.

haha, it's better than them people that "make groceries"

WTF does that mean? I've never heard that one.

EDIT:

1. make groceries

to go grocery shopping; to purchase groceries; originated in new orleans

We going to make groceries today.

What is WRONG with people?!?

Archived