Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Stacey Dash was mentioned in another thread. A woman is simply not supposed to be that damn fine at her age, no matter how much can be done to enhance your looks. It's like she's an alien/Egyptian goddess or something. And next time I volunteer in the babe draft, I'm putting Gong Li in my over 40 category. I love Asian women.

Also, hot Lipton tea mixed with orange/yellow kool-aid is simply awesome.

Overall, this week will be hard for me to get through, but then it's back to my old job. Reopening the big beast and working my ass off and making money. Then I only need to focus on me again and hopefully start writing again. I needed to reground myself.

Hang in there, buddy. Sometimes focusing on yourself is all you can do.

Did the cat come out from under the house yet?

Hang in there, buddy. Sometimes focusing on yourself is all you can do.

Did the cat come out from under the house yet?

Nope, he is still down there. I got him some food and water. Later in the week I'll screw with him to get him out, but he's moving around okay. He's not a friendly cat.

My roommate did show up last night, walked in and asked if I've seen him. I think the neighbor called him and he was trying to catch me. I said yeah, he is under the house, he almost got eaten. He was fine with it. He sucks, but he'll be gone soon.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 07:40 AM ----------

Mr. Sin, are you using jello, because you're out of sugar?

KB are you saying that you were sweating her ?

The rest will work itself out. But you can't put it on a pedestal...especially when she tells you she doesn't want a relationship.

A month ago or so this same thing happened to a buddy of mine. They had only been dating for a mont or so to begin with. She told him...I am still in love with my ex. Truth be told she is still dating other guys also. But she told him from jump that she didn't want anything serious. He should have started dating other women that day.

Unavailable is one of my favorite tools. I had a life before I met my wife and just because we are together doesn't mean I won't go out to the bar with the fellas (not the club mind you, and not on vacation with guys), I still play poker a few times a month, still watch the games with the boys or whatever. I still need my "me" time to do guy stuff. Likely a little harder for you being new to the island and such, but you work in a very social environment...should be pretty easy for you.

It's easy to meet people. I know a ton. I play kickball once a week. I was playing beach volleyball twice a week, which was great, but I stopped because her ex also played and he didn't know about us, as far as we knew and it felt disrespectful. I'll play again for sure now and I'll be honest about it. I knew she still had love for him, but wasn't in love with him. I think she only had sex with him, because she was hurt that he was with somebody else enough that he wanted to tell her about it.

I don't care why, it's done. I have a habit of not keeping anything inside and being to open with everything. I think it's ultimately a great trait and I've been complimented on that a lot, but it's hard, I get hurt a lot and people tend to think they know me better than they do and that's another thing I've wanted to work on about myself.

Hot tea ? Are you sick or british ?

:ols: Not sick at all, but as good as it tastes, I definitely might start speaking with an accent and saying **** like "cheerio" and "old chap" in the next couple days. I normaly drink iced tea, and prior to last week, hadn't drank hot tea in years, but I just felt like experimenting, plus it's been a little chilly this week in the morning, so I just decided to treat myself to a spot of tea. :ols:.

Mr. Sin, are you using jello, because you're out of sugar?

Nah, I'm using the Kool-Aid and the sugar, together. I boil the water, put the tea bags in afterwards, then fill a pitcher with sugar, put about a half packet of orange or yellow kool-aid in there with it, then pour the tea into the pitcher, and stir it up.

Jesus kid, you must either be one of those weird grossly skinny people or morbidly obese with habits like drinking sugar flavored jello in the morning.

I just run a lot (elliptical/treadmill) to keep it off. For the most part I eat pretty healthy and drink a lot of water, but I'll definitely kill a triple Whopper on occasion, or drink a big bottle f of soda/sweet tea, etc, or eat a box of donuts. Plus my metabolism is good right now. But yes, if I didn't run enough, I'd probably be in trouble down the road

This friend of mine wakes up at 3 PM every weekend. If I wake up at 12, I feel like my day is wasted. Can't imagine 3.

I used to be like that, sleep in every day to like 1. But that was back when I was unemployed. Now that I have a job I'm so used to getting up early on weekdays, that even on weekends I get up around 10 or 11.

I used to be like that, sleep in every day to like 1. But that was back when I was unemployed. Now that I have a job I'm so used to getting up early on weekdays, that even on weekends I get up around 10 or 11.

Yeah, through my first two years of undergrad, I would wake up at like 2-3. Now I'm up at 10 on weekends.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 01:00 PM ----------

That awful feeling when you think the Redskins are playing 1 but then you find out its 4 PM, three minutes before kickoff.

Seeing as how easily the Ravens kicker just smoothly hit that FG, lets me know even more how ****ed up our kicker situation is. For the last 3 years, I have been more on edge for FG's inside 25 yards than a 45+ yarder. I'm pretty much expecting them not to make it from that distance, and it always seems like they nail it straight down the middle ( though I'm sure that's not true, but like I said, it just feels like it)

But put their asses inside the ten, close enough to damn near lick the endzone paint, and that sum***** will go humming wide left. Ironic.

That was a Hollywood TD run. I can't believe what I saw. The last time I saw something like that was when Vick did it against the Vikings back in '02 to win a game in OT. I am not ashamed to say that I love another man. I love that guy.

Side note- Portis is sitting right beside B Mitch on Post Game Live. Seems like forever ago when they had an epic shouting match on John Thompson's radio show, in which the "Portis' Pockets Straight" catchphrase was born. Good to see that thye've kissed and made up. That was still an awesome shouting match though.

Bill Belichick is the most arrogant coach in the NFL, and it cost his team the game today.

Patriots went for it on 4th & goal inside the 10 TWICE today, and failed to convert both times. THey could've kicked two chip shot field goals instead. They lost by 1 point. Way to go, Bill! :)

Random thought...when you factor in the talent around him, is RG3 the best QB in the nfl? Here's where I'm going with this...

Look at the top 10 QBs in the NFL: http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/year/2012/seasontype/2

RG3 is top 3-5 in just about every single statistical QB category. Completion percentage, total yards, total TD/INT ratio, QB rating, average yards per completion, etc.

Now look at that list of top 10 QBs, and look at the talent they have around them:

Matt Ryan with the White/Jones/Gonzalez trio

Alex Smith with Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, Vernon Davis

Tom Brady with Welker, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Lloyd

Eli with Cruz, Nicks, Hixon

Rodgers with an entire crew of productive receivers

etc, etc

Rg3 is in the top 10 QBs with Pierre Garcon (who has been invisible for the most part since game 1), Leonard Hankerson, Josh Morgan, & and Fred Davis. I know it's been said on here before, but can you imagine if RG3 swapped out receivers with any of the other top 10 QBs receiving corps?!?! I love our receivers, but RG3 is doing a lot with very little. If he had the same weapons that Matt Ryan or Eli Manning had...sheesh dude.

Hopefully Garcon is able to go next week against the Giants. We we will need all hands on deck.. First NFC East game for Mr. Griffin. My only gripe with the offense is that at times, they can be very predictable on 1st down, which leads to a lot of those 3rd and longs. Mix it up every now and then. It doesn't hurt. We can't afford many three and outs against a team like NY, who can dominate TOP, and can tee off when they have a lead, which, quite frankly, I don't think we can handle yet.

Oh, and that Sleeping Dogs soundtrack is vicious. Vey solid game so far.

Archived