Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Big Mike,

I'd def try and settle something lower than the $13k. Also work out a payment schedule. Wage garnishment is THE LAST thing you want dude.

I defaulted on two credit cards a lil while back. Settled one prior to it charging off and paid a large lump sum to pay it off. Much less than what was owed. The other wound up going to a collections agency. I worked out a payment plan with them to pay X amount of dollars over a 2 year plan. The 'lawyer' from the agency told me that wage garnishment would be the last thing that I would want to pay off the debt. Especially if I want to get a house later on. That would take a huge hit to your credit score.

I was over $12k in debt. Now I am just under $3K now.

I don't know what kind of money you make or what kind of life style you lead. However, I'd try and tone everything down for a while, penny pinch for a while til you catch yourself up.

You'll be glad you did.

My nephew called today and asked my brother to go buy a ps3 and guitar hero and ship it to him in Afghanistan. This made me lol

We were able to buy that stuff when I was in Iraq. But not all bases. I would travel a lot and can get whatever I pretty much wanted there...

Just like that Duke-Villanova game started at 10 PM last night.

I discovered IGoogle today, and customized my Google. I use google a lot every day so it's neat to go to Google and there's all these gadgets I've set up from the LA Times and WAPO.

thats more weird then funny.

I wish sometimes we were allowed to say what we really would like to say to people without worrying about getting banned.

You can.

If you've got usenet access, go to alt.sports.football.pro.wash-redskins. I was on there for six years before I came here. You can say whatever the **** you want. :)

Archived