Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've seen the ep where they try to convince the girl she's dating a retard. It was pretty funny, but didn't make me want to watch every week.

Blasphemous.

Watch "The Gang Get's Invincible" or "The Gang Gives Back". Those are my 2 favorite episodes.

---------- Post added September-15th-2011 at 02:14 PM ----------

^You need to watch "Hundred Dollar Baby", or really any episode where the characters are addicted to a controlled substance and/or human meat. Those are always my favorites.

The mystery meat episode :ols:

I'm laughing at everyone thinking this is cold. Spend a winter in Minnesota and then get back at me. On another note I'm going to try something different tomorrow. I always come home too tired from work so I'm going to try and workout in the morning. Never done it before so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Considering how ****ing hot it was back in July, I'm not complaining. I generally just ignore the temps and adapt. Knowing how wacky the weather is around here, it won't be long before you'll get another 85-95 degree day and your ass sticks to the seat when you get in your car.

Today felt great. I love fall weather. When Feb. rolls around, then I'll start ****ing.

Why are you always asking weird ass questions :ols:

I don't know. As long as you aren't trying to use it on the toilet or in the bathtub, anywhere else is fair game IMO

lol well people always say your laptop gets overheated. i just got a laptop. who the hell uses it in the bathtub lol?

lol well people always say your laptop gets overheated. i just got a laptop. who the hell uses it in the bathtub lol?

You'd be surprised...

I guess the overheating part would depend on how long you intend to use it, and/or if you fall asleep with it on or something like that. My biggest issue would probably be falling asleep and accidentally jacking the screen up.

Archived