Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've still been reading the boards, though not as much. I see the stupidity is at high tide again in certain typical areas. :)

Along with contributing more of the whacky, zany humor and brilliantly insightful and learned serious content I am famous for :pfft:, I foresee some serious culling action. :D

I'll go check on that "gnuv" igwad, or whatever he's called when I get a moment---he seemed like a good one from my recent scan...

Lol

ARe you getting free admissions to these things with a press pass or something, you are always at "The Ballpark at Arlington / Ameriquest Field / Whatever They Call It Now"

As I rambled in the baseball thread, the lack of parity angers me greatly. Why do we bother watching if the outcome is pre-determined? Why watch if Bama will steamroll everyone on the way to a title?

Therefore it would be nice for some of those teams down 2-0 to make it a series again...because sports is less interesting IMO when teams completely dominate a series. Case in point, everyone loves a 7 or 5 game series. 3 or 4 game sweep , as a neutral observer, that's bad.

:ols: You better get used to it, because it will be my sig until the week before Christmas, when the Cowboys play the Skins again. I wish I could sport a Rangers sig right now. :(

You may sport a Ranger's sig until their season is over, but you have to put "Used with permission from IONTOP, GO REDSKINS"

You may sport a Ranger's sig until their season is over, but you have to put "Used with permission from IONTOP, GO REDSKINS"

Really?! That is awesome, thanks! :)

edit: new sig on! And I will put the old one back on as soon as the season is over. But hopefully that won't be until November. :D

does anyone know what happened to cjcdaman - did he get perma-banned ?

Never was a big fan of his

Me and him never got along

To be fair he did know what he was talking about most of the time, but if you made one mistake, he would come down on you so hard and use the most insulting language

Archived