Keep busting that ass

Thanks man :cool:

---------- Post added March-20th-2013 at 01:45 PM ----------

Maurice Jones Drew is 5'8'' or something though

I could have played as a running back

Yeah....but MJD has muscles. ;)

just kidding lol

is Run N Shoot still open??

Last I heard it was closed ( I think that was the one in Forestville ). That's the only one I know of. I used to go play at Andrews back in high school when my dad was still in the Air Force. There are a few big gyms in the area that have indoor basketball courts. I can't immediately think of any of the top of my head though.

Last I heard it was closed ( I think that was the one in Forestville ). That's the only one I know of.

Oh okay. I've been away for awhile. LOL

i rememebr hearing about it closed, but I thought somebody said something about it reopening. i guess not. That place was boss.

Oh okay. I've been away for awhile. LOL

i rememebr hearing about it closed, but I thought somebody said something about it reopening. i guess not. That place was boss.

Well it probably did reopen. I honestly don't know because I haven't been that way in awhile, and I don't ball that much anymore.

I just checked and it looks like there's at least one in District Heights.

Well you're going to have to shell out a little something if you don't want to deal with overly crowded places, dirty ass gyms, or potentially getting stabbed/shot at :ols:

so if i play at UMD, first i have to buy an alumni membership at $55 per year and then $7 per visit!

Wow, yeah, you might wanna keep looking around :ols:.

I don't think I ever once used the facilities at UMD while I was there briefly. I always wen to the Gold's near my house.

the basketball facilities are 1st class. i played 20 hours a week when i was in college. i want to play at least 3-4 hours a week at least lol! and i know there are always full court games anytime of the day

Archived