Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have just seen you say that more than once...so...make sure you say

"Any girl over 194 pounds need not apply!!"

(I just looked at your blog:silly:)

Well, the discussion has come up more than once :D

...leave my blog alone! :saber:

*And it would be 193.6 as of this morning!

Well, the discussion has come up more than once :D

...leave my blog alone! :saber:

*And it would be 193.6 as of this morning!

hey, it's fair game if it's in your signature! Plus, I like watching videos of ES members I haven't met....I'm very visual and like to see what's going on

which doesn't start for an hour. KDawg and I were putting bets on the fact that you would be next. Don't disappoint.

The real reason I never use chat is because it keeps bumping me out of chat, and then it bumps me out of ES, and I can't sign into ES at all for a while, and then become paranoid that I got banned.

Norweigans are from Norway lol. I am American, I just came over here for school and loved it. I fly back and forth a lot though, so I could be posting from anywhere in the world at any given time. I should start a thread on worldly pics.

haha, I meant to say dutch, then for some reason though norway..blah..

either way-you are not telling the whole story.:cool2:

Whoever decided to put chicken on pizza is a genius and I love him/her SOOO much.

I'm having the Chicken Bacon Artichoke from Papa Murphy's.

The real reason I never use chat is because it keeps bumping me out of chat, and then it bumps me out of ES, and I can't sign into ES at all for a while, and then become paranoid that I got banned.

??? oh well. Springfieldskins is cool and YOU'RE NOT

i remember the time i got banned it took me like 2 hours to figure out i was banned and why, that sucked. :silly:

Archived