Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Clearly, the wear and tear is taking effect on PCS.

Last week, he was :munchout:

This week, he's :doh:

Will next week be :hammer: ???

Next thing you know he'll be all like 'Hi there:)' & stuff.

:D

Well. One thing is for certain. If you all were in charge of a certain revolution that ended up getting George and few others on some dollar bills,we'd be buying beer with stuff that has Queen Elizabeth on it. Sigh.

Let's just repeat what I have said before. Good thing I'm a fan of turnabout is fair play at times. :) And it's fun to watch sometimes. :)

As for the Caps. I went to my first game back in 1976. I may not follow hockey that much anymore,but I'll never root for anyone else.

Well. One thing is for certain. If you all were in charge of a certain revolution that ended up getting George and few others on some dollar bills,we'd be buying beer with stuff that has Queen Elizabeth on it. Sigh.

Well, Slacky is a good guy. He's no GW though. I'll be damned if it's his face on the dollar bill. I'd have to start a counterrevolution.

Let's just repeat what I have said before. Good thing I'm a fan of turnabout is fair play at times. :) And it's fun to watch sometimes. :)

So... I can haz Stadium fun?

(Only during the offseason when it isn't super important)

As for the Caps. I went to my first game back in 1976. I may not follow hockey that much anymore,but I'll never root for anyone else.

The Caps freakin' rule! Let's hope they finish off this series in a style unbecoming of the "old" Caps!

Archived