Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

the nhl is in better financial shape than the nba because of a salary cap "that protects owners from taking stupid pills," says the owner who is about to have control of teams in both leagues.

Washington capitals owner ted leonsis told the national press club on friday that he's getting a firsthand look at the nhl-nba differences as he prepares to take over as majority owner of the washington wizards.

"i'm surprised because now i see all of the nba financials," leonsis said. "and i'd honestly have to say at this point in time that the nhl is stronger than the nba, clearly because it has a cba in place that protects owners from taking stupid pills.

NHL > NBA

these healthcare workers are nice and sweet. every week, there is a small turnover and i get to meet more who are so helpful.

but tonight...oh my.

she is 26 and way too attractive. and single, but with a bf. but so easy on these old eyes.

ok, ok - she is younger than my daughter. but....

sigh....................

sooooooooooo would I be crazy to take 3 summer classes in one session?

The most I took in one summer session was two classes. If I remember correctly it was 10-12 for one and 2-4 for the other. So it wasn't that bad. But both were political science classes so I wouldn't have tried to push a third one in there. So I guess it all depends on how demanding the classes are your are taking.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYX51WgSjE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYX51WgSjE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stupid: 1 a : slow of mind : obtuse b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason

This thought came to mind as I was going through my pics of Bryce Canyon. Walking from Inspiration Point to Sunset point,I see a tourist from overseas sitting on a dead Joshua tree that has been cut down and also,by the way,rests on the edge of a very steep and high drop off. In other words,a cliff. As friends start to take her picture,she moves backwards to the part of the dead tree that hangs out and over the cliff,(had to be a 500 foot drop or more),which causes the thing to move up and down. I turned my attention to my camera to delete a few bad pics and wait for the screams of terror and such. Didn't happen,but that had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Archived