Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

the whole Dolphins team looks in disarray. No offensive gameplan or strategy, and the defense is just terrible and out of shape. How do you not either run the ball, or throw to B Marshall on 4th and goal from the 1??? How does "fade to Brian Hartline" rank higher than anything else on the play sheet???

glad i'm not a dolphins fan

LOL I have the game on in the background, but didn't hear it. What was happening when he said it?

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

LMAO 99 yards!

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

Cam Newton probably just said ****, too!

:ols: I can't remember. I was just getting ready to start brushing my teeth when I heard someone say ****, lol, I thought it was Gru, but it was Jaws.

Did you like the former QB that was on there a few years ago (forgetting his name)? He might not have had a very good NFL career. But he's great covering NCAA football.

honestly, I NEVER watch the Bachelor. I just, for some reason, decided to watch this season of the Bachelorette and got hooked. I am now all about the Bachelor AND the Bachelorette. But I probably would have liked the QB guy because I love me some athletes

He is not what I would consider metro. Metro are guys who wear messenger bags. And I would feel the urge to say aboWt around him everytime he says aboot.

You consider that metro. I on the other hand, would consider that to be borderline feminine. :ols:

Then again, it does seem like guys are starting to push the boundaries of metrosexuality, especially within the past 3-4 years.

Archived