Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More pics of Redskins fans....

Die Hard

If you're wondering about his measurements.... :)

Apparently, he's in the 95th percentile in weight..... and 75 percentile in height :(

it would appear we have a defensive tackle :laugh:

You'd better beat that Canadian pacificism out of him then :)

Seriously DH, what a cute kid....I know just how proud you and your lovely wife are....its so trite to say 'your life will never be the same', but its the truth. Now you know....

And I know you're going to be a great Daddy...just love him man, every day. Everything else is gravy.

He's always looking at the camera, so I'm guessing he's a ham. That would mean he's going to either play QB or CB!! :laugh:

Very cute kid!!

Look at his thighs dude... they're ham hocks :) I was kinda hoping for an offensive lineman myself.

He's a cutie... gawd, I hope he loves football.

What a ham. Takes after his dad. ;) Great name too. Nothing wrong with being a DT. Another twenty something years from now the Skins will need a not so tall, but hardnosed tank to generate that push up the middle. :) Cute kid T.

You'd better beat that Canadian pacificism out of him then :)

Seriously DH, what a cute kid....I know just how proud you and your lovely wife are....its so trite to say 'your life will never be the same', but its the truth. Now you know....

And I know you're going to be a great Daddy...just love him man, every day. Everything else is gravy.

It's really cool to watch them develop their motor and mental skills. He progresses a tiny bit every day... it's amazing to watch. The funnest part though... is bringing a smile to his face. I attempt every second of the day.

And we'd have more pictures of his smile if it wasn't for the damn flash going 3 seconds before the shot and totally startling him :)

I enjoy it all... about the only thing I don't have the patience for is putting him to sleep. That can be a very frustrating process... so my wife does that part :)

Archived