Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheney Accidently Shoots Someone While Hunting

visionary

Hmm- let me try posting this again.

If this was you or me- we would be in cuffs; even if the incident was later found to be accidental. Why isn't cheney in cuffs?

Gee, I don't know. I guess when you are the co-president, you get the benefit of the doubt. The other co-president (Rove) would get the same pass.

As much as I loathe the despicable Cheney, this strikes me as a exceptionally stupid question. Are you being serious?

Hmm- let me try posting this again.

If this was you or me- we would be in cuffs; even if the incident was later found to be accidental. Why isn't cheney in cuffs?

He didn't shoot some random guy - he shot a hunting partner, who was a friend of a friend. I bet when the police asked questions, everyone in the group told them it was an accident, and nobody wanted to press charges.

If it was you and me, and it was just a group of friends, and everyone agreed that it was an accident, we wouldn't be in cuffs either.

Please continue with the funny jokes. :D

Earlier today, I was entertained by Rush and callers providing speculation to each other about how it would turn out that the guy that got shot was at fault.

What was really funny (to me) was that I'd bet that both of them were serious.

A co-worker had that blow hard on and I got a chuckle when I heard him ranting about the press "still being on this Cheney thing" like the VP shooting someone isn't worthy of mention. lol

A co-worker had that blow hard on and I got a chuckle when I heard him ranting about the press "still being on this Cheney thing" like the VP shooting someone isn't worthy of mention. lol

What is extra hilarious is that the press really has hardly batted an eye about this. I think Rush's dinner doesn't taste right without a dash of self-righteous indignation.

I'm trying to think of a way to tie this in to that photo of Cheney's freakishly enormous package, but I'm drawing a blank. I know there's a joke there somewhere. Some help here fellas?

I kind of disagree, the media is really trying to get something out of this story for some reason. They have ben squeezing it like a damp rag since last night. It's kind of getting annoying now.

They keep talking about it on CNN and MNBC and have it plastered all over their websites.

This story isn't a big deal...I don't get the media obsession with it right now. No one else really cares about it, except for them.

I think at 1st, they went into the press briefing with the questions you'd expect.

Why did they wait a day to say anything?

Why hasn't the VP been visible to make a statement?

Why won't the VP's office comment on any of our questions after you refer us to them?

So, once they went around the block with those questions....you'll get the dingbat ones.

Should the VP step down?

Was his pacemaker working properly when he was hunting?

How does his health affect his hunting ability?

etc, etc.

Its what you get when you don't answer the most simple of questions.

I kind of disagree, the media is really trying to get something out of this story for some reason. They have ben squeezing it like a damp rag since last night. It's kind of getting annoying now.

They keep talking about it on CNN and MNBC and have it plastered all over their websites.

This story isn't a big deal...I don't get the media obsession with it right now. No one else really cares about it, except for them.

Hello? The Vice President of the United States actually dadgummit shoots a guy, and you have to wonder why the press wants to talk about it? :laugh: :laugh: And as Bufford said, any fool knows you come out right away and face the music, it goes away much faster.

<edit> oh, and the Clinton jokes were pretty good you guys.

The Vice President shoots someone and you are surprised that the media is interested? For less than 48 hours so far? C'mon, what is news if the VP shooting someone isn't news?

Hello? The Vice President of the United States actually dadgummit shoots a guy, and you have to wonder why the press wants to talk about it? :laugh: :laugh: And as Bufford said, any fool knows you come out right away and face the music, it goes away much faster.

<edit> oh, and the Clinton jokes were pretty good you guys.

Maybe...in any case it is no one's business but his and the guy he shot.

It isn't like he shot him in the white house, or as if anyone were mad or pressing charges.

It's like two guys boxing in the living room and one of them getting their head cut open.

It makes for an interesting story...for a few hours, except maybe for the comedians.

Archived