Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celebrity Redskin Fans (Re-eMerged/Updated/2008 Offseason Edition))

Griff

If anyone has ever seen "Yes, Dear" -- Mike O'Malley (Jimmy) is a HUGE skins fan. On the show, he is always wearing Skins stuff and there is a helmet in his bedroom on the show.

I don't think that is proof. The show takes place in Washington.

Saying he is a Redskins fan would be like saying everyone on Seinfeld is a Yankees fan because George works for the Yankees and Jerry goes to the games with Kramer.

Most tv shows deck out the actors in the team gear of city the show is supposebly taking place at.

If anyone has ever seen "Yes, Dear" -- Mike O'Malley (Jimmy) is a HUGE skins fan. On the show, he is always wearing Skins stuff and there is a helmet in his bedroom on the show.

Actually, he is a PAts fan. - The head writer for that show is a Redskins fan and went to Frostburg (where the 'Skins training camp was when he was in college). - The story for the characters in the show is that they all went to Frostburg and moved together to LA or something. - They're all supposed to be from Western MD and you'll hear them mention Ocean City sometimes too.

I don't think that is proof. The show takes place in Washington.

Saying he is a Redskins fan would be like saying everyone on Seinfeld is a Yankees fan because George works for the Yankees and Jerry goes to the games with Kramer.

Most tv shows deck out the actors in the team gear of city the show is supposebly taking place at.

Mike O'Malley also did "The Rick" commercials for ESPN when they were promoting the ESPYs. I think he is actually a boston/new england fan. It's okay though, I heard Joe Gibbs is a Redskins fan.

I have to give props to the original thread starter. This is a great thread. We should definately try to keep this up to date as much as possible. Some of these names I knew were skins fans some I didn't. Gotta love the Darrell Armstrong "How bout them Redskins" though.

HTTR

P.S. Giants Are Going Down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually he is a huge Boston fan. The writer on the show went to Yorktown HS and is a big Skin fan.

Funny story about Matthew McCounahey

Actually not real funny but it connects

I was out in LA a few weeks ago and I was at a sushi place with my friend

She introduces me to the chef whom she knew

He was like "oh he is the guy from DC right?", I told him yup

Well chef sushi says "Go Ravens!"

And I say, "no I am a Redskins fan"

Well he then adds "oh cool, one of my buddies is a Skins fan, he grew up in Texas though kinda wierd huh, yeah his name is Matthew McCounahey"

I was like "damn thats one hell of a name drop"

Yeah its a lame story but I thought I'd share it

like i needed another reason to like Matthew -- always looks good, but even better in that Skins jersey :cloud9:

Archived