Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celebrity Redskin Fans (Re-eMerged/Updated/2008 Offseason Edition))

Griff

These are the ones that I know:

There is a female newscaster on Fox & friends that is an avid Skins fan.

Bob Ehrlich (Gov. MD) is a HUGE Skins fan not much of a Ravens fan, but supports them.

EB, JP, and Cakes are Skins fans. Lurch is a 49ers fan.

Additionally, TNT and former Washington Post and ESPN reporter David Aldrige is a BIG Redskins fan. I went to college with him and his desk had Redskins memorabilia on it.
While I was tailgating at the Skins/Eagles game last season, I was standing in line at one of the porta-johns in the orange lot, and he walked right by me a couple of times trying to figure out where to park. At first it didn't register when I saw him, particularly because he's typically basketball writer. Guess he was just there for the game.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. - left turn maker

Earnhardt Jr. Spends Day at Redskins Camp

PH2005081200057.jpg

I was there that day and I couldn't figure out why the heck he was there (thought maybe it was some NASCAR or sponsor related thing). Guess I'm kind of dense.:D

Funny how people look different in person. After standing next to him, he's not that big of a guy.

• 1 month later...

(For all you perverts... it's not Celebrity SKIN fans... start another thread)

We all know that Dale Jr. is a big fan of the Skins and we can count on just about everyone from the greater DC area south to NC will be a fan. I am used to seeing blue stars all over the place, but it is always more interesting when I hear of a celeb wearing the burgundy and gold.

What celebs does anyone know of who are not from this area who are Skins fans? International?

Denny Hamlin is a HUGE skins fan too. He was wearing a hog nose during one of the Nascar spots. He's totally livin the dream...talented Nascar driver...driving the Fed Ex car for Joe Gibbs...the coach of his fav team.

check out this thread, it will answer all your US Weekly gossip.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141885&highlight=celebrity+fans

Yeah, I read this thread when it came out. Pretty tame actually. I was hoping to see some signs that the Skins had a bandwagon effect out there where it was trendy to be seen in gear. Guess the pies have the trendy people in their camp.

I know this is a bogus type of thread, but I'm not a celeb watcher at all. I am a Skins watcher.

Tiki Barber is a Skins fan. He admitted it in an interview last season

His whole fam are Skins fans...there was an article about it last season, I forget which publication.

I think I heard the same about the Jones' but I am not sure.

Archived