Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celebrity Redskin Fans (Re-eMerged/Updated/2008 Offseason Edition))

Griff

And lets not forget Darrell Armstrong of the Dallas Maverics. After the Skins won last year he grabed the mic and yelled "how bout' them Redskins". He is now one of my favorite players. Also Kevin Garnett is a huge Skins fan.

Haha, not that you couldn't have gotten this from reading the first threat on this but:

Chris Meloni from "Law and Order SVU" and "Oz" is a huge Skins fan.

Sadly, that fella on Yes Dear is a Pats fan, I'm told, but since the show is set in DC, they deck him out in Skins gear. No complaints, though. If he's willing to advertize the Skins, more power to him.

Sadly, that fella on Yes Dear is a Pats fan, I'm told, but since the show is set in DC, they deck him out in Skins gear. No complaints, though. If he's willing to advertize the Skins, more power to him.

The show is set in L.A., but the character he plays is originally from D.C. But the guy that plays Greg is the real Redskins and Wizards fan.

His whole fam are Skins fans...there was an article about it last season, I forget which publication.

Makes sense--the Barber brothers grew up in Roanoke, VA, which is deep in the heart of Redskins Country. In fact, they went to Cave Spring High School (where my mom went in the 70's), where J.J. Redick also went. There must be something in the water down there.

The show is set in L.A., but the character he plays is originally from D.C. But the guy that plays Greg is the real Redskins and Wizards fan.

Oh. Thanks for the correction. I don't actually watch the show, I just got that from the older thread. Guess I have to read more carefully...

• 3 weeks later...
Richard Petty is an avid Redskins fans and Keenan Ivory Wayans from "In Living Color" wore Redskins jackets on his show. Additionally, TNT and former Washington Post and ESPN reporter David Aldrige is a BIG Redskins fan. I went to college with him and his desk had Redskins memorabilia on it.

Wow, I did not know Petty the King of NASCAR, was a skins fan! So cool.

With all of these fans it is safe to say that the Redskins are the REAL America's team!

I hear there is a certain RB from NY who is a Skins fan...I think he goes by the name Barber. Hopefully our boys will "welcome" him to FedEx tomorrow!!

Yeah... and there is a certain starting cornerback on this team who grew up a Cowboys fan........

Big Tigger from Rap City(BET) gave a shout out to his favorite team the Redskins, the week of the Dallas game.

I saw Big Tigger at Willie & Reed's in Bethesda while my friends and I were all watching the game, he didn't stay long, but you could tell he was a fan.

:cheers:

Archived