Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celebrity Redskin Fans (Re-eMerged/Updated/2008 Offseason Edition))

Griff

stop defending the lazy/non creative (you can search more than one time/phrase). It's getting old and makes you look "not so smart". :2cents:

Here are two other "original" threads that cover both of his points.

i'm cool with the merge...but once again...this community amazes me...as good as info that is on this site...the people here are just ridiculous...the last post was from OCT 2005, so even if it wasnt "original" it surely wasnt the 1000th I WANT LAVAR BACK thread on the front pages, so not sure all the hoopla is really nessesary, but whatever. I'll leave the postings to all the "MODS WHO ARENT" and at this point may just stay away for good..you guys are nuts with this stuff...OM thanks for the merge(no sarcasm)..if I should return I'll try a few more different searches......:rolleyes: :2cents:

i'm cool with the merge...but once again...this community amazes me...as good as info that is on this site...the people here are just ridiculous...the last post was from OCT 2005, so even if it wasnt "original" it surely wasnt the 1000th I WANT LAVAR BACK thread on the front pages, so not sure all the hoopla is really nessesary, but whatever. I'll leave the postings to all the "MODS WHO ARENT" and at this point may just stay away for good..you guys are nuts with this stuff...OM thanks for the merge(no sarcasm)..if I should return I'll try a few more different searches......:rolleyes: :2cents:

no need to get your panties in a bunch. just pointing out the fact that BOTH of the topics you brought up in your post have been discussed in multiple threads. just relax. I search 4-5 times using multiple phrases before I start a thread (I've started like 3 total). I have found more info/threads from the search feature than I have started. if I can do it, why can't you? just something to think about.

JB from the Foxs team is a Skins fan. He was on Redskins Extra a few weeks before the season started and he was asked about his outlook on the team. He kept on responsing with "we" until he caught himself and said he hoped the top Fox brass arent watching because he is supposed to be unbias, even though he is from D.C.
Yeah, he is a Skins' fan. He has a house only a block away from me, and my mom and him were/are good friends. I've been to his place a couple of times. He is really a good guy, though. The one party I was at at his house, he invited some children whose mother was at chernobyl, and they had no arms/legs.

The guys a piece of work, and don't ever trash him on these forums.

*P.S. I live in Bethesda, right NW of DC.

no need to get your panties in a bunch. just pointing out the fact that BOTH of the topics you brought up in your post have been discussed in multiple threads. just relax. I search 4-5 times using multiple phrases before I start a thread (I've started like 3 total). I have found more info/threads from the search feature than I have started. if I can do it, why can't you? just something to think about.

Now who has their panties in a bunch?! You guys spend more time complaining about this! Take a pill and relax!:D

I don't know if they are still considered famous but all the members of Hootie & the Blowfish are fans.

I was watching a post-game interview of Craig Biggio and saw a Skins visor in his locker.

Not that I'm proud to know this, but why then did they have Dan Marino in one of their videos and have the lyrics "I'm such a baby and the Dolphins make me cry"...

Shoot me for knowing that.

The guy that plays "Jimmy" real name Mike O'MALLEY, was born in Boston.

The guy that plays "Greg" real name Anthony Clark was born in Lynchburg, VA...

The two wives on the show were born in Massachussets as well...

I met Anthony Clark in Jacksonville after one of his concerts. He said he was a big Redskins fan. At the Time he said he was afraid the only way the Redskins would ever be back in the Super Bowl was if Joe Gibbs came back. That was during the Norv Turner Era. Wow... he might be right.

Anthony Clark... Actor...Comedian...sychic :laugh:

Archived