Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Celebrity Redskin Fans (Re-eMerged/Updated/2008 Offseason Edition))

Griff

The main 4 characters are from western Maryland, and the producer or show creater went to college at Frostburg. Skins gear is just part of the wardrobe, but it's cool to see on TV.

As a native Western Marylander, so is Frostburg! Woot!

But I just watched the show like two days ago and Jimmy was wearing a Redskins jersey. Then several days ago there was an episode about a country singer and how Jimmy writes the phrases to the song, but doesn't copy right them and the singer uses them. One of the phrases in that song is, "Will Joe Gibbs return the Redskins back to glory?"

Guest GibbSkins11
I know this may be petty but....

I use to be into a Sitcom called Yes Dear...I am sure you all heard of it. One of the things I liked about the show was the two main guy characters were Skin fans from DC.

One of the Characters, Jimmy would always wear Skins gear. I thought it was cool to have Skin fans represented on TV. And it wasnt just a bandwagon fan.

Well I hadnt watched the show for awhile and to the other night I see that its comming on.

When The show starts the character Jimmy is wearing A PATRIOTS jersey! I was sooooo TICKED off!

Really bummed me out!!!!

Of all the different teams and franchises Skin fans are the most loyal and we dont jump teams!

H T T R:point2sky

that one episode they had jimmy sing a song and one part of the song said "i wonder if joe gibbs will return the redskins back to glory" that was right after gibbs came back , it was classic:cheers: :applause: :helmet: :applause:

Guest GibbSkins11
But I just watched the show like two days ago and Jimmy was wearing a Redskins jersey. Then several days ago there was an episode about a country singer and how Jimmy writes the phrases to the song, but doesn't copy right them and the singer uses them. One of the phrases in that song is, "Will Joe Gibbs return the Redskins back to glory?"

yep that was the best episode on tv ever

just one mans opinon, but i think "yes dear" is a horrible show.

Pretty much standard sit-com fare. Now on the other hand, "My Name Is Earl" is great.

Yes, Greg Garcia, who produces both shows, went to Frostburg, and used to have his characters on "Yes, Dear" wearing Frostburg gear.

Jason

Frostburg alum '95

Pretty much standard sit-com fare. Now on the other hand, "My Name Is Earl" is great.

Yes, Greg Garcia, who produces both shows, went to Frostburg, and used to have his characters on "Yes, Dear" wearing Frostburg gear.

Jason

Frostburg alum '95

Greg Garcia also worked the board for the Tony Kornheiser show a while back.

As for Mike O'Malley, does anybody remember him as "The Rick" on the ESPN hockey commercials? He was a huge Bruin fan in those.

definately have to agree with you, she has the whole school teacher thing goin for her....all innocent

Yeah she looks just like an avg woman but at the same time is so friggin hot...she is perfect!...nice perky breasts...alright thats enough of that. Its not a very good show but for some reason i've seen almost every episode. I always watch it when its on. WHAT A SNOOZE FEST! the superbowl is gonna blow as well.:2cents:

Archived