Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Top 5 favorite redskins moments of the season!!!

FootballGuy2677

Here are my top 5 favorite moments of the season. List yours too!

1.Santana Moss catching a screen pass and running it 60+ yards for a touchdown during that Kansas City Chiefs game.

2.Watching our Running Backs dominate like crazy during the St. Louis Rams game, especially Rock Cartwright.

3.Nick Novak kicking the field goal to win the game over Seattle.

4.Carlos Rogers picking off his first interception againts drew brees.

5.The sweep of the Cowboys.

Edit: 2 touchdowns in the last 3 minutes vs the cowboys isnt on here becuase i accidently fell asleep:( .

Here are my top 5 favorite moments of the season. List yours too!

1.Santana Moss catching a screen pass and running it 60+ yards for a touchdown during that Kansas City Chiefs game.

2.Watching our Running Backs dominate like crazy during the St. Louis Rams game, especially Rock Cartwright.

3.Nick Novak kicking the field goal to win the game over Seattle.

4.Carlos Rogers picking off his first interception againts drew brees.

5.The sweep of the Cowboys.

1. The two bombs to Moss that beat the Cowpies in the last two minutes of game one. (MNF)

2. Beating them again in game two 35-7. Dallas....YOU SUCK! (We own you)

3. Sweeping the Eagles (The former Super Bowl losers)

4. Kicking the Giants ass to avenge the shut out earlier in the season.

5. Going to the Playoffs.

Hail!:point2sky

jason_campbell.jpg

1. MNF Cowboy comeback, including the 2tds, Brunell's run, and Sean Taylor destroying Crayton

2. Rock Cartwright's 100 yard performance against the Rams

3. Lavar's INT in the playoffs

4. Portis's TD run where he grabs Seller's jersey or towel for the

5. Sean Taylor's INT at Arizona and Antonio Brown's KR TD

1. MNF

2. Cooley bowling over the that cowboys saftey and getting into the endzone

3. Marcus washington sealing the playoff win

4. Sean Taylor picking up fumble and taking it to the house in the playoff game

5. watching portis get 1,500 yards over the course of the season....not really a moment, but still

Guest GibbSkins11

1. santana moss x 2 at dallas on MNF

2. 35-7 over dallas at fedex field

3. washingtons int on simms in wild card round at tampa bay

4. sean taylors fumble recovery for a td at philly to seal skins playoff berth

5. redskins 35-20 win over the giants at fedex field = payback

_B1P3118PG.jpg

# 5 LaVar's Int in Tampa during the Wild Card Game

redskins_9170365PG.jpg

#4 Clinton Portis's TD Run after his mom clocked an Eagles Fan.

redskins_9115408PG.jpg

:3rdplace: Chris Cooleys TD reception late in the first half of the second Cowboy Game that put the Redskins up 28-0.

redskins_9170458PG.jpg

:2ndplace:Sean Taylors fumble recover for a TD that put the Redskins in the playoffs.

redskins_8661345PG.jpg

:1stplace: Every Redskin Fans favorite play of 2005.

1. Santana's catch to put us up 14-13 over dallas

2. Cooley's 3 TDs in the 2nd Dallas game

3. Santana's other big catches to beat the Giants

4. Washington's interception to end the playoff game with the Bucs.

5. Antonio Brown's amazing Kickoff return for a TD against the Cards.

5. Clinton Portis throws a TD pass to Chris Cooley on a halfback option following Lemar Marshall's interception of Eli Manning in Week 16, putting the Redskins up 21-10 and one game away from the playoffs.

4. Clinton Portis rides Mike Sellers into the endzone for a TD in Arizona in Week 14, tying the game at 10.

3. After Arizona briefly took the lead, Antonio Brown returns a kickoff 91 yards for a TD in Arizona, putting the Redskins up for good at 17-13 and earning the Redskins' second win in a row, starting a streak that would stretch to six straight wins.

2. On fourth-and-fifteen with the Redskins held scoreless, Santana Moss catches a 40-yard TD pass in Dallas in Week 2 with just under 4 minutes left, getting the Redskins back in the game.

1. Just over a minute later, Santana Moss catches another long bomb from Mark Brunell, running into the endzone for a 70-yard TD and sealing an improbable comeback victory on Monday Night Football.

#1 Sitting in Raymond James Stadium after we got revenge in the playoffs. I sat there for at least 30 minutes watching the Tampa fans cry after the game. I had to suck it up after the first loss when their fans really put it to me, so this was sweet revenge.

#2 Without a doubt the whipping we put on Dallas in the second game.

#3 Santana Moss and three minutes of shear bliss, I f@#$ing hate Dallas.:dallasuck

#4 While listening to the fans in Tampa screaming with joy, I just sat down and placed my head in my hands saying not again. Then as I heard a hush come over the crowd and the touchdown pass everyone thought they saw was ruled an incomplete pass, then upheld after review was without a doubt an incredible experience. Nothing more thrilling than to hear those fans shut up!

#5 Flying to Seattle to watch the Skins, even though they lost and even though I broke my arm in a car accident 30 minutes before the game: I still made to the game, I was just happy to see Coach Gibbs leading us to glory again.

5. Stopping Dallas on 4th down to win the MNF game. Santana's two TDs were awesome but be honest, who didn't just KNOW that the Cowboys were going to somehow kick a GWFG?

4. Sean Taylor's swandive at the Linc to clinch our playoff berth.

3. Cooley putting us up 28-0 against the Cowboys at FedEx. Who didn't have to do doubletakes looking at the scoreboard that day?

2. Ryan Clark intercepting D-Mac to salt away the FedEx win against the Birds. A huge win, especially after the 36-0 game at the Meadowlands.

1. CP's TD run to seal the deal against the Giants at FedEx.

1) Sweeping Dallas the drama of the first game, followed by complete domination the second game.

2) Avenging our loss during the season to Tampa and following it with a win in the first round of the playoffs

3) Avenging our loss to the Giant's at home

4) The winning streak we went on to even get into the playoffs

5) Watching Santana Moss completely dominate secondaries with his stellar play

1.) Brunell to Moss Twice against Dallas (never been so down to being so elated!)

2.) Cooley taking the 'conservative' dump off 30 yards through three Dallas defnders in game 2 to complete the sweep!

3.) Sean Taylors fumble return for a TD to seal the sweep of Philly.

4.) Moss' 80yrd TD screen agianst KC.

5.) Finishing the season with 5 straight wins to reach the playoffs.

Marcus Washington's interception to seal the first playoff win, what a sense of relief.

The Monday night Dallas game nuff said

Sean Taylor's swan dive into the endzone @ Phili

35 - 7 pick your play

Portis run against the Giants to seal the victory

Excellent breakdown. Thanks for documenting mine for me. :)

1. The two bombs to SANTANA against the girls! I WAS THERE!!!

2. S.T. picking up the fumble and returning it for a TD against the iggles, to seal the game and our playoff appearance.

3. Marcus Washington's int to seal the playoff win in Tampa!

4. Sitting in the DFW airport in Dallas watching the rematch against the girls and watching all the faces of the cowgirl fans looking like they just got hit by a runaway train! Needless to say, it was one of the best flights I have ever had!

5. The extension of G.W. and the addition of Al Saunders to the coaching staff! THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

1. Moss's 2 catches in the last 5 minutes of the game in little "d"

2. Beating the Giants at Fed Ex, shutting down Tiki, our D.

3. Sellers running over Brian Dawkins at Fed Ex against Phully.

4. LaVar's INT in the Tampa Playoff game, momentum swing.

5. Beating Dallas at Fed Ex, the whole game was beautiful...

:logo::logo::logo:

Archived