Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which TV show is best?

SkinzRool

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Which of these top rated action/suspense TV shows do you like best?

24.jpg

CSI.jpg

lost.jpg

Although you may like another one better, just choose from these three. However, if you do like another, let us know by replying. Keep it in the genre though (i.e. no comedies, game shows, etc.).

Lost.

Everyone I know absolutely loves 24...I've never watched one episode. I guess I figure it's to late at this point to jump in and start watching. I'd probably have to pick up the entire season(s) DVD's and watch them to catch up...and that ain't happenin' anytime soon.

Lost.

Everyone I know absolutely loves 24...I've never watched one episode. I guess I figure it's to late at this point to jump in and start watching. I'd probably have to pick up the entire season(s) DVD's and watch them to catch up...and that ain't happenin' anytime soon.

24 is my vote.

And I am a testimony that you CAN pick it up when you haven't started from the beginning. My family got me hooked on it last year, and I was immediately hooked. Even though I wanted the DVD set for Christmas, didn't get them, and haven't gotten to see them yet, I am still entrenched in the show. You can dooo itt!!!!

I had to go with 24. There is hardly ever a dull moment in this show. I tried sitting through an episode of CSI Miami and thought is was somewhat boring. I also watched a couple episodes of Lost (although I didn't actually sit from start to end) and I just couldn't get into it. From the first moment I watched 24, which was about the 3rd episode of season 2, I was hooked. It can get a little far fetched every now and again, but it is still the best show on TV.

CSI!!!

In this order:

CSI, CSI Mami and then the New York. I really don't watch the CSI New York often.

I also never miss the Law and Order SVU and Criminal Intent.

What can I say. I want to learn 1001 ways to dispose of the bodies!!

:laugh:

Blondie

What can I say? I want to learn 1001 ways to dispose of the bodies!!

Hmmmmm, why you would to learn something like that living in DallASS? :whoknows: ............

:idea: Oh yea, that's it!!! :hammer: :dallasuck

:D

By the way, if you do like shows about forensic science, you should watch The New Detectives on the Discovery Channel. It's an hour program about actual cases solved by using forensics. It's very interesting.

Archived