Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop Making Excuses For REDSKINS Loss. Seahawks Were Better Team Saturday!

Seahawk Ref

It's time to stop making excuses for the Redskins loss. Maybe you should just congradulate Seattle in a game well played. Any team could of won. That's why they play the game!

And some people are blaming Gibbs!!! Shame on you! Gibbs is a god in the football world and you should be proud to have him.

Hopefully, most of you will route for Seattle next week. If we would of lost, we wouldn't blame anybody, and would route for you if you beat us.

The Redskins have a great football history. You should be proud, and I'm sure the TRUE fans are. I've been following your team since the Riggins days, but on Saturday, I had to go with my boys.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

It's time to stop making excuses for the Redskins loss. Maybe you should just congradulate Seattle in a game well played. Any team could of won. That's why they play the game!

And some people are blaming Gibbs!!! Shame on you! Gibbs is a god in the football world and you should be proud to have him.

Hopefully, most of you will route for Seattle next week. If we would of lost, we wouldn't blame anybody, and would route for you if you beat us.

The Redskins have a great football history. You should be proud, and I'm sure the TRUE fans are. I've been following your team since the Riggins days, but on Saturday, I had to go with my boys.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Most of us already have. Read some threads.

Already offered my congrats in another thread, but here it is again. "Congrats, you guys deserved it."

I get frustrated as hell when people jump all over Gibbs or suggest he should be fired. I understand questioning a play call here and there. I do that myself. But the Redskins have a rich history BECAUSE of Joe Gibbs.

But we basically sucked for almost a decade and a half. Gibbs turned that around in two years. I'm grateful, and looking forward to next year.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. If Carolina holds on, they'll be tough to beat. At least Indy's gone if you guys get that far.

I don't think people are making excuses. I mean, yeah, there are some threads about the lack of holding calls (legitimate gripe) but most of us realize we weren't good enough.

You don't get three turnovers and think that you were the better team that day.

OK Ghost.

Mark this day down.

I agree with you.

Might not ever happen again.........but it did just now.

Seahawk Ref, I know you have seen the threads where we said all the things you said we didn't say.

I am now thinking you just need more attention.

Consider your 15 minutes almost over.

Blondie

First off, have fun losing to Carolina next week. Secondly, I've come to terms with the loss, knowing that we are a historic organization with 3 Superbowls to its credit. How many do the Seahawks have? So though i agree that Seattle was the better team yesterday. You fans don't boast too loud until you win the big one.

Those that bashed gibbs ,the team, etc have been taken to the woodshed for a sound paddling of pride by the more knowledged ilk,as far as rooting for seattle hmm well maybe next week the sting of the loss will die with my current attitude of "im going to the ocean to give those birds a antacid tablet or 2...just to um,uh prevent the avian flu..ya thats the ticket".Seriously i like the intensity your fans showed in the game and look forward to kil..i mean playing u guys next year.And it would be nice to see them make it to the bowl from a football fans standpoint...

I was at the game and came away impressed by Seattle. I thought they were a soft overrated team that inflated their record and stats by beating up on the NFL's worst teams. I figured Hasselbeck would choke in the big game.

But Hasselbeck was excellent. He was making quick great decisions with the ball. He's smart and accurate. He made the plays that won the game. Seattle has a well-designed efficient offense with a good quarterback. They're a legit very good team.

As for Brunell, it seems to me that he's hesitating too much with the ball. He has to make quicker decisions and get rid of the ball. Whenever he holds the ball and starts to roll left to buy time, the play almost always goes nowhere. Brunell had a pretty good season and helped get us in the playoffs, but obviously his level of play dropped after he hurt his knee against the Giants. I like the guy, but I think he's done. But I doubt Gibbs will start Campbell in his 2nd year. I think we have at least 1 more year of Brunell-ball to watch, fellow fans.

OK Ghost.

Mark this day down.

I agree with you.

Might not ever happen again.........but it did just now.

Blondie

Oh, I thought it happened once before.

Then Superman had to close the tear in the fabric of the universe. Not sure if he's ready to give it another go.

And I literally wrote it down. January 15, 2006.

Hey. Give it a rest. Between some browsing last night and a quick scan now, there are plenty of threads here taking the Redskins, players and coaches, to task. More so than any excuses. Yes, they were a better team. But not by much.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Yeah nice win. Too bad you have NO CHANCE against Carolina.

BUCK YOU TOO.

Archived