Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop Making Excuses For REDSKINS Loss. Seahawks Were Better Team Saturday!

Seahawk Ref

Now that Seattle has finally won a playoff game after 21 years, they're likely to wait for 21 more before the next one.

Good luck against the Panthers. You're gonna need it and more. A lot more.

Hey, we don't have to wait for the next pre-season to our our next game, though.

ha-ha!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :point2sky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, we don't have to wait for the next pre-srason to our our next game, though.

ha-ha!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :point2sky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True dat! Good luck next week.

That is what you call honor, class, and respect.

Take a note.

It's time to stop making excuses for the Redskins loss. Maybe you should just congradulate Seattle in a game well played. Any team could of won. That's why they play the game!

And some people are blaming Gibbs!!! Shame on you! Gibbs is a god in the football world and you should be proud to have him.

Hopefully, most of you will route for Seattle next week. If we would of lost, we wouldn't blame anybody, and would route for you if you beat us.

The Redskins have a great football history. You should be proud, and I'm sure the TRUE fans are. I've been following your team since the Riggins days, but on Saturday, I had to go with my boys.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

:applause: we just didnt have enough left in the tank, Gibbs did great but the players just couldnt execute the plays when they needed too. Good game by seattle!

It's time to stop making excuses for the Redskins loss. Maybe you should just congradulate Seattle in a game well played. Any team could of won. That's why they play the game!

And some people are blaming Gibbs!!! Shame on you! Gibbs is a god in the football world and you should be proud to have him.

Hopefully, most of you will route for Seattle next week. If we would of lost, we wouldn't blame anybody, and would route for you if you beat us.

The Redskins have a great football history. You should be proud, and I'm sure the TRUE fans are. I've been following your team since the Riggins days, but on Saturday, I had to go with my boys.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Well you outlined why I have shyed away from posting on most threads. Gibbs didnt lose us the game, a solid Seahawks run defense coupled with Brunell not having throws or not making the ones he had, while at the same time not being able to get any pressure on Hasslebeck, missing tackles when we did get pressure, and covering too loosely downfield are all reasons why we lost.

We should have less "the refs made us lose" threads or "fire Gibbs cause I played madden once and I think I can run an offense better" threads, the post seasons threads are all we should be worrying about.

Oh and I most certianly will not congratulate the Seahawks on a good win. I hate your team and everything about the city of Seattle :) however I do recognize that nobody outside of the Seahawks and the Redskins lack of execution beat the skins.

All I have to say is look at our division. Philly is coming back off injuries with aging players and 1 less gamebreaking troublemaker. I doubt that they will be in the playoffs even next year as they rebuild. The Giants may continue playing well, who knows...if Eli regresses like I think he will, they wont be in contention. The Cowboys have holes EVERYWHERE. Their O Line is old, Rivera and Allen cant last forever, Adams is just plain bad, the rooks did badly this year, Julius Jones will not have any blocking, the tin man aka Bledsoe is getting old and will retire soon, they have no backup answer.

The only question for us is who will the QB be. We will be back in the playoffs next year. Maybe the next time Seattle can come for a nice stay in FedEx. We will show you what the 12th man is all about.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Sounds like you are another wanna be Redskin fan dealing with that empty trophy case like Philly. Why don't you watch your own bobber and quit creeping in this website. HTTR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real fans only follow 1 team.

Hasselbeck should be the toast of the town for quite some time. He played extremely tough and gritty. To lose S.Alexander in the 1st qtr and then have to win the game in the air is tough. Fortunately that happened at home because on the road I'm not so sure the game would turn out the same way. The skins had their chances and didn't capitalize on them. 3 turnovers on the road and you knock out their #1 MVP running back? Sure sounds like a formula for a win if you told me that going into the game.

However, we just don't have the weapons on offense to overcome a defecit right now. Antonio Brown (yes I know he won the Arizona game for us), Ferris?, Taylor Jacobs? these aren't exactly going to stike the fear of God in your Defensive Coordinator.

So congrats Seattle, maybe we'll see you next year in the post season. Hope you all have plenty of dvds to kill time on your flight to DC. Next year the road to the Super Bowl comes through Fedex Field. We'll show you who the original and only 12th man is.

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Wow. I have to thank a freaking seahawks fan....

Seattle was the best team yesterday.

THey are not the best team in the playoffs.

Although, the way the stars aligned, they will get the NFC championship at home and then NOT have to play indy in the SB, who would have throttled them.

They are not a physical team and can be pushed around. They were shellshocked in the first quarter about how physical the skins were. And MVP alexander? mvps dont sit out playoff games.

If carlos catches that ball, the game is over.

seattle made plays, we didnt.

Normally I would advise you to duck, because Mr. Right was going to be followed by Mr. Left... However reality states or at least dictates that the Redskins were the worse team of the day. I wont give you "The Seahawks are the Best Team" I wont give you "The Seahawks were the Better Team"

I will only give you that the Redskins were the worse team... on the day that is. This is a game of opportunity.

This is a game of inches. We have heard it all before. Any given sunday. I dont believe the Seahawks won. I just think the Redskins plain lost. Yes, is it outrageous that the Seahawks were able to accomplish what they did without most of their star talent on the field.. No one would have figured that outcome.. But I knew in my gut when I saw Stoutmire taunting the crowd in the early part of the game, that it was a bad sign. A young group of guys thinking they had shut the team down when there were 3 quarters left to play. It was at that point. I knew they were on their way to loosing..

I didn't need to see any more. And then came the rest of the game. The Redskins had every opportunity bounce off their fingertips. If a few more things had gone their way, the Hawks would have been wollowing in a pit of embarrasment. But as it is, none of the right things happened, the skins O played like a bunch of geriatrics, and the Hawks got to advance. So be it.

Give that Seattle team one less week to prepare, and the Skins one week off before the game, and Matt H would have been calling out his love for Arrington from the underside of a pillow.. There is just no doubt.. Yes the Hawks played better that day. Better than who? The Cardinals? Green Bay? Saint Louis? They are paper tigers who happen to come across a calf on it's last leg.. We shall see little Sally's if your prized forget-me-please team from the land of grunge and coffee lives to giggle another day..

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

stfu man, we kno we lost and we're over it, u guys played a better game, if u read the other threads ull see that we really havent complained

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Hey Waterboy, if you care enough to post here, then you should also care enough to read the forum rules -- one of which says not to start a new thread when there are other threads addressing the same topic. In case you haven't noticed, there are plenty of threads addressing the results of the game, including a thread specifically congratulating the Seahawks. If you care enough to look. You obviously didn't.

If you're here as a troll, shoot your best flamespray, get banned, and that will be the end of it. If you want to stick around as a productive member of the forum, I'd suggest NOT telling what to do and what not to do. And don't fish for congratulations -- it's tacky.

Hey Waterboy, if you care enough to post here, then you should also care enough to read the forum rules -- one of which says not to start a new thread when there are other threads addressing the same topic. In case you haven't noticed, there are plenty of threads addressing the results of the game, including a thread specifically congratulating the Seahawks. If you care enough to look. You obviously didn't.

If you're here as a troll, shoot your best flamespray, get banned, and that will be the end of it. If you want to stick around as a productive member of the forum, I'd suggest NOT telling what to do and what not to do. And don't fish for congratulations -- it's tacky.

I respect seahawks fans more an more,boy didnt think i would be saying that at beginning of the year..funny world,and as far as reading the first line "Hey waterboy" the second part pretty much said "He spit in the c-c-c-cooler!".Gl next week

Now you guys "Buck Up!!"

Thanks for coming in and trying referee the place, but we can handle our own psycopaths. :) We don't need any help.

Archived