Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Seahawks.

Art

Divisional playoffs baby. No one is giving us a chance. A chance we have I say :).

Talk about it here after the game in a thread that may link to Redskins.com. The win will be fun to discuss, won't it :).

Someone will open this thread shortly before the game ends.

Art

It was a good season.....

We went a lot further than I expected we would go. I'm sure about 95% of us would have taken 2nd round of the playoffs in a heartbeat at the beginning of the year.

I think that big things are in store for this team next year. The third season is usually when "new" coaches make the greatest strides. Just look at the improvement made from last year to this year. We'll bring in a few more pieces this offseason, some of our younger guys will step up, and we'll make a push for Super Bowl 41.

HAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great season.

The team has championship heart. They are a resilient bunch that fights to the finish regardless of whether the outcome or positive or negative.

In terms of the game, Hassellbeck stepped up and led the Hawks to victory. Hats off to him.

Our offense started to move the ball when we were forced to put the ball down the field. Unfortunately, it wasn't good enough.

Great season guys, and can't wait until September!

You have to give it to the Seahawks. They weathered a FURIOUS assault from the 'Skins defense. Are they the best team in the NFC? That still remains to be seen. They turned it up a notch when they had to. Great game by the 'Skins. Just not good enough. Looking forward to next year.

If you want to check.. I've said it before the game against TB... I'm proud of what this team did this season. Going from 6-10 to the second round of the playoffs is nothing to be ashamed of.

We're keeping our coaching staff intact... consistency is good for the team with coaching.

We will build on this next year. Guaranteed.

Refs - yeah they weren't wonderful, but our Offense couldn't produce...the refs didn't lose this game for us.

I'm proud to be a Redskins fan, just have I have been since the 1960s...

But..

I had also said from the beginning that I would root for Seattle if we didn't make it.

They've lost my respect between the Trolls and a couple of things they showed with the players on television.

I'm rooting for whoever the Seahawks Play...

Has nothing to do with them winning this game.. it's how the fans acted before hand and how some of the players acted afterwards...

So... GO CAROLINA OR CHICAGO....

AND.... THANK YOU COACH GIBBS AND THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS FOR A HELLUVA RIDE!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:applause:

:wave: :wave:

Well - we had a great season, and stepped it up when it counted to get into the post season. We just didnt have what it took to get past the Seahawks, actually, we did have what it took, we just didnt show it. But we did a great job of hanging in there and did great against the Seahawks defense. Have to hand it to the Seahawks though, even though we took out Alexander, they stepped it up and did what they had to do. It wasnt all that bad despite the fact we lost, 3 turnovers, eliminating Alexander...we showed heart and determination. I dont care what anyone says, I love this team and I think they had an awesome season, I mean come on we beat everyone in the NFC East!

So what do we need for next season, I think we got our defense where it should be, our offense is good but I think thats where we need to look at getting some new guys. Great season Joe, and hats off to the Redskins!!! :notworthy

:cheers:

I feel no disappointment right now, I am proud of how hard this team fought this season. Coach Gibbs comes back after all the floundering and directionless years and in his second year we're in the divisional playoff game. Thank you to the Skins, to all the players and the coaching staff, thanks to Dan Snyder for making this possible, and thank you to the steadfast and true fans, especially those I have met here on ES. A special note of thanks to the ES staff for the stalwart way they weathered a very tough year. Hail to the Redskins!

Overall, the season was a huge improvement and great success.

However, I'm dissapointed that Gibbs and this offense couldn't get anything going in this game until they were forced to. The offensive line was banged up but definetly had a let down today.

Hopefully with a few key additions, DE and #2 WR (and possibly Jason Campbell), this team can make a strong push for the super bowl next year.

The skins are back :point2sky

Seahawk fan here. You guys talked all that ***** all week long , but who was right? You couldn't even beat us without our MVP!! All that crap about us being "paper champions", we proved that wrong and you know what, you can't even consider yourselves "paper champs" since you were a lowly wild card entry. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! All you have is the offseason. HAHAHA redskins are just a bunch of hatchet chucking, wagon burning, prairy ******s. SEAHAWKS RULE!!!!!:laugh:

Thanks coach Gibbs and Asst Williams for a great season- (i'm glad I made it without heart failure) 1 piece of advice I have for the offseason is to find out what Jason Campbell has early and try to pick up another experienced QB because I dont think Ramsey is going to be here next year for some reason - of course ths just my opinion

other than that please try to keep this team together--we are playing like a real team for the first time in a long time

thanks again for a great ride

HTTR

Archived