Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Seahawks.

Art

Brunell needs to go, we should have won this game! WE need to pick up a few more better receviers that can play alongside Santana Moss and a couple of defensive ends in the draft so we can have some pass rushers. But overall, I am happy with what they were able to do during the last strecth of the regular season and gettting all the way to the divisional playoffs. Seattle turned the ball over a lot of times, and we could not capiltalize on it... If we would have had a better quarterback, we would have won the game!

I don't agree with your assesment if our offensive line remembered how to block. It would have been a different story, i agree with the recievers taylor jacobs might as well not dress for the game.

I feel extremely fortunate to be a fan of the Washington Redskins. This team took us for a great ride this season, and I enjoyed it every step of the way.

I'm just going to come out and say it. We have the finest head coach in the history of the game. Our franchise was plain bad for most of 13 years. Coach Gibbs came in and turned it around in two years. Trust me, next season will be even better.

Thank you Coach Gibbs, Redskins single-season rushing leader Clinton Portis, Redskins single-season receiving leader Santana Moss, BIG RAY BROWN :notworthy , Marcus Washington, Joe Salave'a, Gregg Williams, ***DAN SNYDER***, and everyone else who made this season so special.

Thanks to the best damn fans in the league too, my friends at ES. I'm glad you brought me along for the ride.

HAIL, ALWAYS.

I just want to applaud this post! You gave credit to everyone that deserves it! Especially Dan Snyder, who does not hesitate to give his fans the best team possible. Plus, I have season tix in the upper level & he gave us an escalator!! And, to everyone who is dissing Brunell, shame on you! He led us from a 5-6 team to the 2nd round of the playoffs!!

it was a great season! we did so much better than many, many other teams....defense was excellent....offense still needs a lot of work for sure. but we went down fighting. Joe Gibbs was very humble in the post game press conference as is mark brunell who is on now. I don't think brunell is done. Jason Campbell may be the future but you will see brunell back next season. I don't believe that Arrington and Ramsey are going to be back next year. We will have to wait and see.

The extremeskins board and it's administrators is excellent it makes me feel proud to be part of the redskins family! I can't wait until training camp in the summer! I hope to get a lot of good pics to share with the group!

C'mon ladies and gents we did a lot better than most gave us credit for! We had a WINNING season!

The Washington Redskins are Back! Watch out in 2006!

why do people keep dissing mark? his numbers were not that bad..show some respect

3rd down and four with game on line from opponents 14 yard line, and one of the best receivers in the league is open for a first down. a NFL quarterback completes that pass.

Not a mickey-mouse never was who should not have started nor played the last 3 games. I have no respect for Brunnell. He has single handedly held the skins back.

:cheers: To the Redskins: I love you guys! This was a great year, we know what we need to improve ourselves for next season, and you made a helluva run at the end of the year. You were underestimated from day one and exceeded everyone's expections! GREAT SEASON!

To all of my extremeskins brethren:

This has been the most fun I have had following the skins for quite some time and all of you have helped make it that way esp. Tarhog, Blondie, Art, TK, Blade, and skinsfanatic.

I look forward to us talking about our beloved team in the offseason, here's to next year! :cheers: :applause: :notworthy

I can't say I'm too disappointed in the season. We went from 6-10 to the divisional round of the playoffs. Not a bad turn around. I'd say we definitely have something to build on and I'm looking forward to next year with Mr. Joe Gibbs as the head coach. You can feel safe that with him at the helm we will only get better.

Cheers to all the Redskins players! We're proud of all of you!

if we didn't have mark this season we would not be anywhere near as good as were this year..he had so many great performances..stop dissing

He has not had great performances- any decent nfl qb would have done better. He has no pocket presence. He freaked out, as he has done in the past. Perhaps you do not remember last season?

We had a great year!

I have nothing negative to say about this team.

It's been soooo long since we swept the Cowboys that I can't be upset with this team in any way.

Everybody had us going 4-12 and we end up 11-7 and losing in the divisional championship by 10. I can live with that.

Thanks guys for a great season!!!

What do you guys think we need to concentrate the most on for next season?

QB? Brunell is getting old and his ability is coming into question. Does Campbell see action any time soon?

WR? We definitely need another good WR. Moss can't do it himself; whoever is throwing the ball for us needs more options.

We're pretty solid on most of the defensive positions. Maybe the D-line could use a little help. Also, I think Denver is getting our #1 pick in the draft, so it may be difficult to get a prime time player from the draft in a skill position.

Actually I think that Alexander going down helped the Seahawks. He was getting stuffed with that soft patient running style.

Morris ran just as well if not better than Alexander (more ypc). However, the hawks had to pass more which exposed the weakness of the skins defense.

However, I dont care what Alexander's stats are, in this game he was just plain soft, no way around it. Morris ran alot harder. Chi or Car will also show how overrated this guy is.

Seattle's O line is carried him throughout the year, Morris ran harder and better in this game.

The press had us at 4-12, what more can I say? And all the hating on Brunell is just wrong. He looked much better earlier in the season when we actually had another receiver. Jacobs is what needs to go. Thank you Redskins for a hell of a ride. Next year will be even better. HTTR!

I don't agree with your assesment if our offensive line remembered how to block. It would have been a different story, i agree with the recievers taylor jacobs might as well not dress for the game.

Brunell looked like crap when he was under presure, look at the Hasselback and what he was able to when he was under pressure! Matt made plays, the Skins should have won this damn game!

3rd down and four with game on line from opponents 14 yard line, and one of the best receivers in the league is open for a first down. a NFL quarterback completes that pass.

Not a mickey-mouse never was who should not have started nor played the last 3 games. I have no respect for Brunnell. He has single handedly held the skins back.

Who else would you want making that pass? Peyton Manning? Let me remind you he's not on our team, would you really want patrick ramsey playing in the playoffs? please..

Brunell looked like crap when he was under presure, look at the Hasselback and what he was able to when he was under pressure! Matt made plays, the Skins should have won this damn game!

my exact point.

I am proud of MOST of the redskins this year. Just not some individuals on the team

I agree with you on this. Also I would have passed on 2nd down as well.

Also we need a real kicker. John Hall makes that kick we do not have to rush on that last drive.

What happened to Greg Williams aggressive Defense. I didn't see that even though we played well on D I still think we gave Hasselback to much time to through the ball. :doh:

Originally Posted by hawks2SuperBowl

suck it deadskin fans..... i told you that seattle is going to win...... SEE you next year....... douches

Classy, as always. Good job by the hawks today, too bad their fans arent as good as their players are. :mad:

Archived