Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official fire Jon Gruden Thread

HardyNickerson56

Will Sean Taylor ever grow up?  

1. 1. Will Sean Taylor ever grow up?

• yes-hes young, he'll be fine
    • no-too much of a hot head on the field and off

9-7 soft schedule and limping into the playoffs. Barely finished 9-7 and we will be out in the 1st round.

maybe you should realize your team just isnt that good.

now, if you wanna blame that on gruden, then thats a whole different story

It makes you wonder what Gruden's plans are for the future. That team needs a young QB for the long run, and Chris Simms is obviously not the answer.

Luke McCown lukes promising. Sure-his near perfect game against the Saints(and their porous DBs) was probably a fluke, but he DOES have raw talent, and could likely be their long-term answer.:2cents:

Tampa is simply not that talented. It's not injuries or the unexpected poor play of otherwise excellent players that did them in. The weak division covered up a lot.

This is a team that won 9 games based on getting a freakish amount of good luck with turnovers. Seasons like this tend to turn over and so in 2008 I expect to see Tampa take a step back in the NFC.

On offense the best players are a 37 year old quarterback and a 35 year old wide receiver. The line is average.

On defense, there is some younger talent beginning with Adams. But Derrick Brooks and Rhonde Barber are getting very long in the tooth and does anyone believe that Phillip Buchanan is the answer behind Barber?

• 9 months later...
Gotta put this back at the top for only wanting to kick field goals and being happy after losing to an inferior team.

In all honesty, I don't understand how the Bucs have won 3 games to this point. I think Gruden has to be commended because its unbelievable to me that they have been able to score a single point all year with their lack of talent. (I'm speaking in hyperbole, of course.)

:2cents:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived