Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official fire Jon Gruden Thread

HardyNickerson56

Will Sean Taylor ever grow up?  

1. 1. Will Sean Taylor ever grow up?

• yes-hes young, he'll be fine
    • no-too much of a hot head on the field and off

he took dungy's team to the bowl and got the credit...what a joke he can go wait for a camera to come in his vicinity so he can scrunch his face up then make his way to the closet with R. Kelly and Gary Coleman for some squash buckle'n

He also defeated his team in the SuperBowl.

I've thought ever since he won the superbowl in Tampa that he cherry-picked that team from Dungy. Dungy would have won with that squad and that defense...anyone would have. The fact that he struggled mightily afterwards I believe is a testament to his coaching ability.

Everyone in this thread (except the OP) wants to put Gruden on this pedestal...why??? He came into Tampa and everything was already there...he did very little to propel that team to a SB victory. There are at least a dozen active coaches that would have won a SB with that team...it had nothing to do with Chucky.

Not at all, he peed his pants looking across the sideline at a HOF coach. Grudens "Run up the middle on every 1st down" mentality killed us. He should not be back next season, for crying outloud he wants Griese back on the team next year. I wonder if their is the domain name FireGruden.Com available?

I don't know about that, but that 3rd and short play-action pass he called was about as telegraphed as you can get. Marcus was all over it, and Simms never had a chance. I knew what they were doing, and everyone in the bar knew what they were doing. Shoulda ran the ball...

Can we assume the Billick will eventually be fired? Hell, he should have already been canned.

WTF??? Are you serious?? Why?? If you really believe that, maybe you should stick to the Tailgate bro...:2cents:

I think Gruden is ok but I still hate Chris Simms' guts for taunting Carlos on a scramble and then ducking out of bounds like a little punk. If you want to wave at a guy and tell him to bring it on then stay in bounds and take a hit.

I'm looking forward to another opportunity to bash little Chris' guts in this season. The cry baby squeal face he makes is just the best. Loved seeing that high school hero walk off the field like a clown after Marcus ended his season with that INT.

I hate Chuckie (and all things Buc) and I hope they do can him so I don't ever have to look at that bitter beer face again. That said, he'll get more opportunities to fail before they do anything. He is a decent, though not great, coach. Unfortunately for them, other teams have to settle for mediocrity. I'm glad we don't!

Guest santana4prez
I think Gruden is ok but I still hate Chris Simms' guts for taunting Carlos on a scramble and then ducking out of bounds like a little punk. If you want to wave at a guy and tell him to bring it on then stay in bounds and take a hit.

I'm looking forward to another opportunity to bash little Chris' guts in this season. The cry baby squeal face he makes is just the best. Loved seeing that high school hero walk off the field like a clown after Marcus ended his season with that INT.

I hope we knock him all over the field again this year because I dont like what he did either. That said he is a up and coming QB in this league.

I hope we knock him all over the field again this year because I dont like what he did either. That said he is a up and coming QB in this league.

that was a punk move by simms. he was trying to draw the U.C penalty. i dont think he is up and coming. i think hes arrived at his best already. he wont even be around in four years.

Thank you for helping post what I had in mind about little ?ucked punk crap son of Phil Simm. I hate the father when he played for the gints and now I hate Chris the son of bi?ch Simm.

I wish one of Redskins player blitzes and smashes his little blonde head and causes him to have continuous concussions for next 2 season for taunting us this past JAN playoff game.

Looks like you were wrong about that one idiot, AND it got you to reply.

i was just clowning you for bumping your own thread because no one was responding. it will be okay, give your mommy a call and tell on me little boy.

Yep still responding, get off my jock little lady.

you addressed my personaly so i wanted to make sure you knew that i was listening. since it was obvious by your many "bumps" that the thought of being ignored was bringing you to tears.

"get off my jock"? what are you, kool moe dee? yeah 1987 called and they want the phrase back.

it is clear to me now how you came by your avatar.

Guest santana4prez
it is clear to me now how you came by your avatar.

Isnt it funny that he took his avatar off. I mean the old Buc logo sux but it still is his team. I cant believe he took it down. :cheers:

• 3 months later...

Lets just bump this up after Gruden got outcoached again, btw Gruden way to waste your 1st 3 picks on a soft piece of crap (Davin Joseph) a guy who can't block at all (Trueblood) and a guy you decided to have inactive for the 1st game (Stovall). Overall a bad draft and a bad start to the season. Hopefully this one will get him run out of town.

The title says it all, Gruden had his chance this year, failed miserably when it counted, now it is time for him to go. I guarantee the Bucs will finish no better than 5-11 next year. I say we save ourselves the trouble and can him now.

Why don't you try going on the Bucs board and do your demanding there. What in the hell are Redskin fans going to do? This is a Redskins Messege Board. Get it? :doh:

Archived