Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making Fun of Team Names

SimpleHawk

It is psychologically important to reduce the spirit of NFL fans before a guaranteed loss. By doing so, the thrashing they see on TV will be slightly negated by the information I have been stating on this BB. This is statistically proven to reduce the suicide rate in those cities.

My "trolling" will save somewhere between two and five lives on Saturday night.

So call me any name you want - but I'm doing a REAL FAVOR to Redskins fans, while you are artificially pumping them up and setting them up for a 'pop' that might just end at the wrong side of a gun.

Now I know how Mother Theresa must have felt some of the time.

If you want to go and save some football fans, start with the Colts, I don't know if their fans will be able to handle another playoff choke! No need saving us 'Skins fans we are used to the trill of victory, meanwhile you Seattle fans are more than accustomed to the agony of defeat.

'Skins RULE

It is psychologically important to reduce the spirit of NFL fans before a guaranteed loss. By doing so, the thrashing they see on TV will be slightly negated by the information I have been stating on this BB. This is statistically proven to reduce the suicide rate in those cities.

My "trolling" will save somewhere between two and five lives on Saturday night.

So call me any name you want - but I'm doing a REAL FAVOR to Redskins fans, while you are artificially pumping them up and setting them up for a 'pop' that might just end at the wrong side of a gun.

Now I know how Mother Theresa must have felt some of the time.

You're a funny guy, really. I'm serious. Smart, too. I mean, I wish I could just start talking **** left and right and then brush it off as a joke. Clearly no one would see through me. Nobody could possibly realize that I'm just an insecure little turd who has nothing better to do than boost my own ego and faltering confidence in my overrated team. It wouldn't be painfully obvious that I'm just dodging the real issue. If only I could be like that, like you.

Keep talking. Keep laughing. You know, when I went to the Bucs game, while tailgating, people were talking, people were laughing. They'd ask me if I wanted to some grilled hog, that there was plenty to go around. They had a grand old time, making jokes. And then you know what happened? It came back to bite them in the ass. So keep laughing, ****head. Just as I did after the Bucs game, once this one's over, I'm just going to smile. And that'll be more effective than any mindless bull**** that you could possibly spew. Keep laughing. It'll just make it that much sweeter.

My idea is "Washington RedSuckers". What's yours?

everyone needs to relax...this guy is just jealous MAINLY BECASUE:

When people think of WASHINGTON: THEY THINK OF DC

We have 3 Superbowls they have none

This just is just jealous let off of him...fans like him are used to losing in their opening playoff game so let them talk all the smack they want..and enjoy it until they lose to us

You're a funny guy, really. I'm serious. Smart, too. I mean, I wish I could just start talking **** left and right and then brush it off as a joke. Clearly no one would see through me. Nobody could possibly realize that I'm just an insecure little turd who has nothing better to do than boost my own ego and faltering confidence in my overrated team. It wouldn't be painfully obvious that I'm just dodging the real issue. If only I could be like that, like you.

I appreciate your sarcastic attempt at painting me as something I am not.

In reality I NEVER take myself too seriously. If GOD himself comes down and helps the Redskins beat the Seahawks (which is the only shot they've got), I will not be overly upset the next day. Its just a friggin' football game.

I appreciate your sarcastic attempt at painting me as something I am not.

In reality I NEVER take myself too seriously. If GOD himself comes down and helps the Redskins beat the Seahawks (which is the only shot they've got), I will not be overly upset the next day. Its just a friggin' football game.

Oh, so that's how it is? I'm glad we clarified that. Because honestly, I thought you were over here acting like a ****ing idiot for a reason. Apparantly you're just acting like a ****ing idiot for NO reason. I don't quite see how that's better, but at least we have a clear idea as to what we're dealing with.

Keep talking, keep laughing, keep digging a deeper hole. Like I said before, we're just having fun ****ing with you.

Oh, so that's how it is? I'm glad we clarified that. Because honestly, I thought you were over here acting like a ****ing idiot for a reason. Apparantly you're just acting like a ****ing idiot for NO reason. .

:laugh:

This simplechicken guy is great :munchout:

mods please please please don't ban him :)

Keep talking, keep laughing, keep digging a deeper hole. Like I said before, we're just having fun ****ing with you.

Good. Some people seem really upset and I was getting worried they were having a nervous breakdown.

--SimpleHawk

PS: I'm assuming you have the right to speak for all posters.

What exactly did Chuck Knox ever win? I will answer for you. A bunch of meaningless NFC west titles with the Rams when that was the worst division in football.

:logo:

chuck knox was with them when they were still in the AFC. They got moved like 6 years ago and have been reaping the benefits ever since then. Look, we say things like Seahags, and SuckHawks b/c we want to take a little pokes at you, and apperently they are working. As far as being fit, go F yourself. I have no idea what a fit fan base has anything to do with anything. Your fan base may be fit, but our fan base still kicks more ass.

Good. Some people seem really upset and I was getting worried they were having a nervous breakdown.

--SimpleHawk

PS: I'm assuming you have the right to speak for all posters.

I don't need to speak for anyone. I'm making an observation. When you've got 25 people with at least normal intelligence levels ganging up on a blithering idiot who has no place saying the things he's saying, it's safe to assume that there is some degree of fun being had.

BTW, thanks for your concern. I'm glad to see you're actually worried rather than just jokingly saying so. Because you know, that's a joke a 5 year old makes. And you're obviously more intelligent than a 5 year old.

Its just a friggin' football game.

Buddy, You and the Rest of "Seahawks Nation" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: will be using this Mantra on Saturday Night and beyond. :violin: You will have No other choice.

:loser:

Advertisment last night on Fox-------------->

Coming up on Fox on Saturday 4:30 ET A Seattle Colon Cleansing by the Washington Redskins. Hard Core style followed by a All new Cops. :laugh: :point2sky

Changing team names is probably the dumbest most annoying thing that goes on here.
I certainly put it on the list, but not at the top. As a casual Seahawk fan, here's my list:

1. Calling the Seahawks "soft" and pointing to the strength of schedule as evidence. We had no control over the schedule and when the season opened, and it looked to be a very difficult schedule. We were picked to finish third in our division. Furthermore, this is a "soft" team that went into over time with your team in your house. (Yes, yes, I know your team has improved since then, as have almost all teams in the NFL.)

2. Pointless bluster (by fans of both teams) about how their preferred team is going to wipe the floor with the other. Intelligent discussion is far more interesting.

3. Name mangling. Seahags, Chickenhawks, Deadskins, and other less polite names usually just provoke emotional reactions and do nothing to contribute to the thread. (On the other hand, name mangling is the purpose of this thread, so maybe I'm wrong in this instance.)

Good luck to all the Skins fans on Saturday. Here's hoping for no major injuries. (I still remember when Theisman broke his leg, and thinking about it still makes me queasy.)

SimpleHawk makes one valid point in the midst of his considerable idiocy: The use of the silly names for rival teams is tired and not very creative. The names Cowgirls,

Cowturds, Gnats, Feacals, Deadskins, ********s ... and most of the rest don't make much of a point, other than to illustrate the lack of creativity by the author.

The best part of this site is everyone calling the Seahawks the 'Chickenhawks'. By slightly changing the Seattle name it makes them look stupid and scared.

The Seahawk fans just call the Redskins the 'Redskins'. So without changing the name at all we make you look stupid and scared.

And then we can always point to the trans-sexual outlook the most ardent Redskin fans have with dressing like fat girls. Of course you can't dress like skinny girls because Redskin fans are so fat.

Come out west and see what exercise does for the human body. Seattle is 2nd only to LA as the fittest city in America.

Wow! It amazes me how morons like this can even turn their computer on, muchless find us to troll.

Calling the Seahawks "soft" and pointing to the strength of schedule as evidence. We had no control over the schedule and when the season opened, and it looked to be a very difficult schedule. We were picked to finish third in our division. Furthermore, this is a "soft" team that went into over time with your team in your house. (Yes, yes, I know your team has improved since then, as have almost all teams in the NFL.)

Please understand that people only point out Seattle's joke of a schedule in response to the talking heads on TV blabbering about how great the Seahawks are and how their offense is unstoppable. Look, it's hard to take a team serious when they play - Houston (2-14), San Francisco twice (4-12), Tennessee (4-12), Green Bay (4-12), Arizona twice (5-11) and St. Louis twice (6-10). No wonder Shaun Alexander had a record-breaking year. (I've opted to leave Philadelphia off because they were a legit team who just fell apart due to injury and a retarded wide receiver. So even though they were only 6-10, we'll give you credit for a solid win against them).

That's nine games against the 13 worst teams in the NFL. Conversely, the Redskins went through the toughest schedule of any team to make the playoffs. They were a botched two-point conversion call in Tamp in November away from being the #2 seed.

Also, your Seahawks fans continue to talk about Josh Brown's failed fieldgoal attempt just before the end of regulation. Let me then point out that if Drew Bledsoe didn't throw a horrible interception at the end of the game and if Jay Feely converts any one of three fieldgoal chances at the end of that game, the Seahawks would have been 11-5 (while still playing nine games against cupcakes).

So I apologize to you and the rest of the Seattle faithful if we're not too quick to jump on the Seahawks bandwagon. Good day sir,

murf.

I certainly put it on the list, but not at the top. As a casual Seahawk fan, here's my list:

1. Calling the Seahawks "soft" and pointing to the strength of schedule as evidence. We had no control over the schedule and when the season opened, and it looked to be a very difficult schedule. We were picked to finish third in our division.

THIRD? Well, we here in Redskins Country, don't usually put a whole lot of stock in what the experts think. Not one of them picked us for a playoff berth & several said that we would not even see 8-8 (one said 4-12). Curiously, I would be interested to see WHY on God's green Earth the experts would predict the Rams & 49ers (or Az) to finish in front of you.

Furthermore, this is a "soft" team that went into over time with your team in your house. (Yes, yes, I know your team has improved since then, as have almost all teams in the NFL.)

2. Pointless bluster (by fans of both teams) about how their preferred team is going to wipe the floor with the other. Intelligent discussion is far more interesting.

Good luck finding it around here at this point.

3. Name mangling. Seahags, Chickenhawks, Deadskins, and other less polite names usually just provoke emotional reactions and do nothing to contribute to the thread. (On the other hand, name mangling is the purpose of this thread, so maybe I'm wrong in this instance.)

Good luck to all the Skins fans on Saturday. Here's hoping for no major injuries. (I still remember when Theisman broke his leg, and thinking about it still makes me queasy.)

For the mostpart, I agree. Even though, I contribute to the name mangling, I consider it childish & immature. But, I'm a male & so by my very nature have found that sometimes doing childish & immature things can be...rather fun. :D

:seahawksu

And Babe Ruth wasn't a Yankee because he was with the Red Sox first.

Get real. They are on the team - they are therefore part of your history. Joe Theisman wasn't a Redskin his entire career, but you probably take credit for him.

I got this far then had to stop. I'm not wasting any more time reading thru this trolls garbage.

Please understand that people only point out Seattle's joke of a schedule in response to the talking heads on TV blabbering about how great the Seahawks are and how their offense is unstoppable. Look, it's hard to take a team serious when they play - Houston (2-14), San Francisco twice (4-12), Tennessee (4-12), Green Bay (4-12), Arizona twice (5-11) and St. Louis twice (6-10). No wonder Shaun Alexander had a record-breaking year. (I've opted to leave Philadelphia off because they were a legit team who just fell apart due to injury and a retarded wide receiver. So even though they were only 6-10, we'll give you credit for a solid win against them).

That's nine games against the 13 worst teams in the NFL. Conversely, the Redskins went through the toughest schedule of any team to make the playoffs. They were a botched two-point conversion call in Tamp in November away from being the #2 seed.

Also, your Seahawks fans continue to talk about Josh Brown's failed fieldgoal attempt just before the end of regulation. Let me then point out that if Drew Bledsoe didn't throw a horrible interception at the end of the game and if Jay Feely converts any one of three fieldgoal chances at the end of that game, the Seahawks would have been 11-5 (while still playing nine games against cupcakes).

So I apologize to you and the rest of the Seattle faithful if we're not too quick to jump on the Seahawks bandwagon. Good day sir,

murf.

I second. And third.

When the Seahawks win on Saturday, what will you call the team that lost to the team that "just plain sucks"?

My idea is "Washington RedSuckers". What's yours?

C'mon man. There are far better ones out there. Why not call us the Deadskins? You aren't even trying. Seriously, I find it funny how a lot of the Seattle trolls are coming to the boards with the usual troll material but they also bring us these little known(and less cared about) tidbits about how they are the best city to live in according to Blah Blah and how they are the # 1 fittest city according to Who Really Gives a %$#$?! Magazine. Sounds like a self esteem issue, to me. :)

Archived