Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making Fun of Team Names

SimpleHawk

Come out west and see what exercise does for the human body. Seattle is 2nd only to LA as the fittest city in America.

Uh huh, this is similar to the claim by another Seatroll that Seattle has the most educated populace in the nation. Riiight....

Yeah, I wanna come out to Seattle where they forecast weather, not daily or weekly, but annually - rain, rain, and more rain.

I just found a rather funny article in the Post and I just had to go back and link it to this conversation. For some reason we were having this long discussion about Seattle being a "fit" city. I have no idea why someone would make this claim and stand by it proudly. This dude could be a huge fat ass and we would never know unless he posted a pic. But anyway the article discuses "Big Lo" the Seattle Superfan who is 460 pounds. Now that is a big boy! Somehow this fat ass has made it to almost every single Mariner, Seahawk, and Sonics home game over the last few years. Is this an example of Seattle being a fit city? Anyway check it out on the Post website under the heading "Seattle Super Fan complete with Bendable Arms"

The best part of this site is everyone calling the Seahawks the 'Chickenhawks'. By slightly changing the Seattle name it makes them look stupid and scared.

The Seahawk fans just call the Redskins the 'Redskins'. So without changing the name at all we make you look stupid and scared.

And then we can always point to the trans-sexual outlook the most ardent Redskin fans have with dressing like fat girls. Of course you can't dress like skinny girls because Redskin fans are so fat.

Come out west and see what exercise does for the human body. Seattle is 2nd only to LA as the fittest city in America.

Dude - win a goddamn playoff game before you start talking s*it. You guys haven't scored a point in the playoffs, and haven't won a playoff game in 20 YEARS.

Since you have no life and have to troll in Redskin message boards to get your fix, do some research. Baltimore is the fittest city in America.

After Saturday, you and the rest of your Cobain-esque Seahawks fans can call the Redskins "daddy".

I do not call your team chicken hawks. That is a term used for folks that look for childern to satisfy thier sexual quirks. I do however call your team the Sea Hags. By the way Seattle is knowen for the high rate of suicide not fitness

I'm thinking that that rate will increase Saturday evening.

GO SKINS!

Actually Seattle's team is named after a non-existant bird.

Actually, the Osprey is sometimes called a seahawk. More commonly, it's called a fish hawk. It lives and nests near fresh or salt water, and eats fish. That's the only hawklike bird that might possibly be called a seahawk. I guess they didn't call the team the Seattle Ospreys because it's not as alliterative as the Sea-addled Sea-hocks (BTW, Sean Taylor's gonna be pissed for this game).

Sea hags, on the other hand, are well known in song and story since the days of the Beowulf saga 1000 years ago. Legendary, yes, but still well known. I think the city of SeaAddle missed a great opportunity when they didn't name the team the Seahags. But we can still call them that, it seems appropriate.

seahag.jpg

As you can tell from my sig, I'm not above telling it like it is.

The best part of this site is everyone calling the Seahawks the 'Chickenhawks'. By slightly changing the Seattle name it makes them look stupid and scared.

The Seahawk fans just call the Redskins the 'Redskins'. So without changing the name at all we make you look stupid and scared.

And then we can always point to the trans-sexual outlook the most ardent Redskin fans have with dressing like fat girls. Of course you can't dress like skinny girls because Redskin fans are so fat.

you think that's bad.... look around and see how they compare your players to other people (look-a-likes)..... photoshopping your teams owners, players, and coaches... pretty childish if you ask me! Sounds like third grade play ground chatter!:laugh:

A. The Seahawk fans call the Skins: The Deadskins and the ********s, so who is truely stupid, scared and acting like an adolescent.

B. Yes all of us in DC are fat!!! We are happy and fat, but we will still live longer than Seattleans cuz we aren't going to have massive cardiac arrest from over caffination (word?).

Since no one disputes the facts, I guess my point is the Redskins are bunch of scared pansies.

But when the score is Seahawks 42 - Redskins 17 on Saturday night, that will officially prove how hapless the 'Skins are as a football team.

Hey Latte Boy...sounds like you're the one who is scared.

We heard the SAME garbage from the Puke fans, the Midget fans, the "Pewter Pirate" fans :laugh: , and now from the over-hyped, over-confident, over-zealous, Pea****s fans.

You will soon will join the ranks with the rest of the trolls that frequent this board. Joe Gibbs is yer DADDY, son....

:seahawksu

Archived