Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making Fun of Team Names

SimpleHawk

I do not call your team chicken hawks. That is a term used for folks that look for childern to satisfy thier sexual quirks. I do however call your team the Sea Hags. By the way Seattle is knowen for the high rate of suicide not fitness

Look, it's hard to take a team serious when they play {Seahawk weak opponents listed}
I understand that the Seahawks had an easy schedule, but having an easy schedule doesn't mean the team isn't good. The Seahawks beat all the teams they were supposed to beat in games that mattered, including the Giants and the Cowboys. You can make excuses for both of those games, but you (Skins fans in general) can't make those excuses and then turn around and say the Skins are better because you won in week 4.
Let me then point out that if Drew Bledsoe didn't throw a horrible interception at the end of the game and if Jay Feely converts any one of three fieldgoal chances at the end of that game, the Seahawks would have been 11-5 (while still playing nine games against cupcakes).
Actually, it would probably be 12-4, as the Hawks rested starters against the Pack and lost the game. Regardless, "if" doesn't matter. Every single game played has numerous "ifs" that can go along with it. "If" the Redskins didn't intercept two batted balls against Tampa, they would be sitting at home for the rest of the playoffs.
Also, your Seahawks fans continue to talk about Josh Brown's failed fieldgoal attempt just before the end of regulation.
Only because other people keep trying to take away our wins against Dallas and New York saying we were given those games. If the Cowboys and the Giants gave us those games, then we gave you that game.
So I apologize to you and the rest of the Seattle faithful if we're not too quick to jump on the Seahawks bandwagon.
Hell, I don't expect you to jump on the Seahawk bandwagon. You're a Redskins fan. I would prefer that other fans quit saying the Seahawks suck because they played an easy schedule. That's all.
I would be interested to see WHY on God's green Earth the experts would predict the Rams & 49ers (or Az) to finish in front of you.
I *think* Arizona was picked to finish first. No idea why, but I suspect it has something to do with the brutal (by preseason expectations) schedule the Seahawks had to play.
Good luck finding it around here at this point.
It takes some searching, bit I have found some. :)

The best part of this site is everyone calling the Seahawks the 'Chickenhawks'. By slightly changing the Seattle name it makes them look stupid and scared.

The Seahawk fans just call the Redskins the 'Redskins'. So without changing the name at all we make you look stupid and scared.

And then we can always point to the trans-sexual outlook the most ardent Redskin fans have with dressing like fat girls. Of course you can't dress like skinny girls because Redskin fans are so fat.

Come out west and see what exercise does for the human body. Seattle is 2nd only to LA as the fittest city in America.

drink a mocha latte, whine about your sad emo life, put on your raincoat, and go play in traffic.

The 2 biggest stars in the history of the Seattle Seahawks are Steve Largent, (who I actually like and respect), and Curt Warner, who doesn't even hold the title of "best NFL player named Curt (or Kurt) Warner." Furthermore, Kurt Warner, the man who displaced Curt Warner in this epic battle, chose to marry a character from the famed Ghostbusters movie of the 80s. (see "Gozer the Gozerian", fig. 1)

gozer.jpg

So basically, what we have here is a guy, Curt Warner, who lost out to a dude who married an evil succubus.

The 2 biggest stars in the history of the Seattle Seahawks are Steve Largent, (who I actually like and respect), and Curt Warner, who doesn't even hold the title of "best NFL player named Curt (or Kurt) Warner." Furthermore, Kurt Warner, the man who displaced Curt Warner in this epic battle, chose to marry a character from the famed Ghostbusters movie of the 80s. (see "Gozer the Gozerian", fig. 1)

gozer.jpg

So basically, what we have here is a guy, Curt Warner, who lost out to a dude who married an evil succubus.

Wow. I KNEW Warner's wife looked familiar!!

The best part of this site is everyone calling the Seahawks the 'Chickenhawks'. By slightly changing the Seattle name it makes them look stupid and scared.

The Seahawk fans just call the Redskins the 'Redskins'. So without changing the name at all we make you look stupid and scared.

And then we can always point to the trans-sexual outlook the most ardent Redskin fans have with dressing like fat girls. Of course you can't dress like skinny girls because Redskin fans are so fat.

Come out west and see what exercise does for the human body. Seattle is 2nd only to LA as the fittest city in America.

Ya know, when you have to talk about what the Redskin fans "call" the hawks......that means you really have very little to say.

If you could come here and have an intelligent discussion about the game.....instead of the many threads and posts you have so far, the intelligent fans on this board would welcome you and discuss the game with you.

From what I have seen, you lack knowledge.

So the discussion would be more like a monologue.......and all of these guys already know we are superior.

Blondie

Actually Seattle's team is named after a non-existant bird. Seattle is the mold capital of the USA, when in Seattle never leave your shoes in the closet, they will grow green fur.

So far I have heard Seattle people come on this board, saying they are the most intellegent, the fittest, etc. I have lived all over the country, including Seattle and I can say they are no different in Seattle than any place else I have lived. There are fat people and dumb people in Seattle. One thing I can say about Seattle, they have traffic jambs to rival DC and Atlanta.

THIS POST PROVES THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IS LOSING THE WAR ON DRUG ABUSE.

Since no one disputes the facts, I guess my point is the Redskins are bunch of scared pansies.

But when the score is Seahawks 42 - Redskins 17 on Saturday night, that will officially prove how hapless the 'Skins are as a football team.

if youre so proper and respsectable like your trying to make it seem, why are you wasting you time posting here among us "low-lifes".

just wait until saturday...

oh btw i dont know if you know this or not but uhhh the redskins have already beaten the seahawks... so uhhh

Hey waterboy....

It's The SEACHICKENS!

Get it right, and get off our site!!!

Oh and by the way....

You are the LAMEST poster they have sent over yet!

And Babe Ruth wasn't a Yankee because he was with the Red Sox first.

Get real. They are on the team - they are therefore part of your history. Joe Theisman wasn't a Redskin his entire career, but you probably take credit for him.

The big difference, "Einstien", is Babe Ruth and Joe T WON CHAMPIONSHIPS with their teams I dont remember when Seattle's last SB victory was.

i don;t change teams names: thats just stupid. i call them the seahawks becuase for the longest time that name has been synonymous with faliure and pure mediocrity.

also get a clue, we're not fat, the HOGS are fat because they are the HOGS as in pig as in big as in LINEMAN. at least we're creative fans, what do seattle fans dress as? birds?

Archived