Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offseason Trade Idea: Lavar and Patrick to Oakland for Lechler and a 1st round pick.

kingdaddy

This sounds crazy on the surface, but, I still think we're going to try and move Lavar this offseason. Unless we go to the SB with him, I don't see him sticking around. A great place for him to go would be Oakland. I'm sure Al Davis would love to have him and they could use Patrick Ramsey as well.

We need a punter and defensive line help. Let's take the best punter in the league from Oakland, Lechler, and get their 1st round pick to get a young defensive pass rusher. Lechler would be a great weapon for our defense. Teams would be starting inside their 20 more often and they'd have to drive the ball further down field on our tremendous defense.

The hardest part of this deal would be letting Patrick go but we made the decision to go with Campbell so let's go with it and get something in return while we can for Patrick. I seriously think this would be a great deal for us if we're committed to moving on without Arrington and Ramsey. Hell, maybe we could ask for Janikowski too and throw them John Hall.

Go ahead and rip me, I'm barrackaded in so no bullets are going to hit me. My bunker is bomb proof too.

They're not trading Lechler and, we don't need a punter. Besides, Lechler is expensive.

Ok, so this little trade proposal is just a little off the wall ;) , but come on slateman, we don't need a punter! Have you been watching the Redskins this year. Frost is the worst punter I have seen in sometime. Yes he occasionally gets off a nice 50 yarder but those are few and far between. More often than not his punts travel about 30-35 yards and then we get his classic 15 yarders in crucial situations :doh: . We have got to do something to address this whenever our offseason begins.

Please lets stop this 'trade Lavar' stuff. Correct me if I am wrong, but when you trade a player the entire cap hit comes immediately, whereas if you cut him after June 1 the cap hit can be spread over 2 seasons. If this is the case, LaVar cannot be traded because it will wipe out the entire 2006 cap.

I guess it's hard to break the habit of trade speculation beginning in January becuase it really has been a long time, but for the love of God...

...THE SKINS ARE STILLING PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!!

Please, let's talk about the game, there's plenty of time to talk about the offseason once it actually starts.

Quick, put this in the mail to Joe Gibbs. I am sure he'll like to have your uninformed input on personnel decisions.

Trade LaVar Arrington for a punter. Are you sure you aren't an Oakland Raider fan?

This sounds crazy on the surface, but, I still think we're going to try and move Lavar this offseason. Unless we go to the SB with him, I don't see him sticking around. A great place for him to go would be Oakland. I'm sure Al Davis would love to have him and they could use Patrick Ramsey as well.

We need a punter and defensive line help. Let's take the best punter in the league from Oakland, Lechler, and get their 1st round pick to get a young defensive pass rusher. Lechler would be a great weapon for our defense. Teams would be starting inside their 20 more often and they'd have to drive the ball further down field on our tremendous defense.

The hardest part of this deal would be letting Patrick go but we made the decision to go with Campbell so let's go with it and get something in return while we can for Patrick. I seriously think this would be a great deal for us if we're committed to moving on without Arrington and Ramsey. Hell, maybe we could ask for Janikowski too and throw them John Hall.

Go ahead and rip me, I'm barrackaded in so no bullets are going to hit me. My bunker is bomb proof too.

You would trade LaVar anddddd Ramsey for a F*()%%$ PUNTER??? You can Notttttttttt be serious!! Dude staff off the snuff!! Anyway we NEED a number 2 receiver, trade Ramsey to Detroit and get Roy Williams!!! Keep Lavar and rework his contract so we can have cap space to pick up a free agent defensive end!!

Archived