Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offseason Trade Idea: Lavar and Patrick to Oakland for Lechler and a 1st round pick.

kingdaddy

These ****ing trade threads are just dumb. It's not like we can make any trade we damn well please! Let's tell the Colts we are going to trade them Ramsey for Peyton Manning. We will give them Lavar for their first rounder and Reggie Wayne. LMAO! You guys are incredible.

OMG everyone who post that we need to trade Lavar is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will NOT trade him!!! Plus people who post it come up with the stupidest trade ideas!!!

Trade Lavar and Ramsey for a punter and a first round pick??????????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

This sounds crazy on the surface, but, I still think we're going to try and move Lavar this offseason. Unless we go to the SB with him, I don't see him sticking around. A great place for him to go would be Oakland. I'm sure Al Davis would love to have him and they could use Patrick Ramsey as well.

We need a punter and defensive line help. Let's take the best punter in the league from Oakland, Lechler, and get their 1st round pick to get a young defensive pass rusher. Lechler would be a great weapon for our defense. Teams would be starting inside their 20 more often and they'd have to drive the ball further down field on our tremendous defense.

The hardest part of this deal would be letting Patrick go but we made the decision to go with Campbell so let's go with it and get something in return while we can for Patrick. I seriously think this would be a great deal for us if we're committed to moving on without Arrington and Ramsey. Hell, maybe we could ask for Janikowski too and throw them John Hall.

Go ahead and rip me, I'm barrackaded in so no bullets are going to hit me. My bunker is bomb proof too.

Crack is a hell of a drug isnt it?

Archived