Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just wanted to wish you guys luck.......

Tom [Giants fan]

It is a little more than 15 hours until your kickoff. I just wanted to wish you guys luck. Here is to hoping you have no injuries. I'll be rooting for you guys in the playoffs unless you play the Giants which would be awesome.

I hear a lot of talk around New York that believes the Skins are going to have a fairly easy win. I expect the Skins to beat the Bucs if they play the way they have been playing.

The funny thing is, I looked at your last five games and the team that played you the closest in those five games wasn't the Rams, or any of your NFC East division foes. Nope, it was the Arizona Cardinals. I just thought that was funny.

Good luck tomorrow. :cheers:

P.S. It is going to feel good to get rid of this stupid sig. :nana:

Thanks man. When it comes down to the playoffs, I tend to root for NFC East teams (san Dallas) because it reflects the strength of our schedules. Good luck against Carolina, I really hate them...

I think the Arizona game was funny too, I think that WR tandem is probably the most impressive out there. If those guys were on any other team, with a respectable O-Line and running game, they would be serious.

AGHHHHH I can't wait for tomorrow :D :D :D

Sorry but I hate the Giants, the Cowboys, and the Eagles. I never root for any of those teams unless them winning helps the Redskins in some way.

But look at this way, hate (like booing) is a sign of respect. I don't hate the Yuckaners because they are completely irrelevant.

']It is a little more than 15 hours until your kickoff. I just wanted to wish you guys luck. Here is to hoping you have no injuries. I'll be rooting for you guys in the playoffs unless you play the Giants which would be awesome.

I hear a lot of talk around New York that believes the Skins are going to have a fairly easy win. I expect the Skins to beat the Bucs if they play the way they have been playing.

The funny thing is' date=' I looked at your last five games and the team that played you the closest in those five games wasn't the Rams, or any of your NFC East division foes. Nope, it was the Arizona Cardinals. I just thought that was funny.

Good luck tomorrow. :cheers:

P.S. It is going to feel good to get rid of this stupid sig. :nana:[/quote']

Tom,you are truely a classy guy.As another "giants land citizen",its nice reading positive things about the skins instead of the stuff I hear at work...lol.Good luck to you and the giants(but not TOO much!!):laugh:

Thanx a lot Tom yer a class act man. Good luck against carolina they are a tough team but i think at home you guys have a pretty big advantage over them. I wouldn't mind playin you guys again.

haha i wouldnt mind havin that sig minus the owned cuz i lost a bet part on it if you arent gonna use it.....

Sorry but I hate the Giants, the Cowboys, and the Eagles. I never root for any of those teams unless them winning helps the Redskins in some way.

But look at this way, hate (like booing) is a sign of respect. I don't hate the Yuckaners because they are completely irrelevant.

I'm always a bit torn. For me personally, I can't root for the Cowboys or Eagles, but I do take solace when NFC East teams do well it restores the respectability of our division. In the 90s, I was rooting for the Bills over the Cowboys, but when the Cowboys won the bright side was continuing NFC East dominance - not just over the NFC but over the whole league, it was indisputable that ours was the best division in the league. I always liked that, and that is still the bright side for the success of our division foes. Philly fans have been jerky enough (some posters here clearly excepted) for me to not really find this bright side in their success, but I know some cool Cowboys fans (some real good reently made friends of mine are Cowboys fans, surprisingly... luckily I met them this year and got gloating privileges).

Archived