Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley on the Jungle (Jim Rome Show)

rtbasye

Cooley- portis has been amazing this year, if you run for 1500 yards you can wear anything you want

Santana Moss has also helped out my game a ton, he goes deep and that opens up the underneath routes for me.

OKAY- I think I caught most everything there. Others fill in where I missed.

thanks bro for the great service-work :applause:

Thanks for the synopsis.

Another little nugget. Jim Rome has his own email for his Rome is burning show (jim.rome@espn.com)

I thought if enough of us sent emails to him about Salisbury's bet it might get mention on ESPN.

One final comment from Jim Rome- The NFL is better when the Redskins are good...

I couldnt agree more!

Hey, thanks for taking time to post that. Those of us who missed out the first go-round appreciate being able to pick it up here.:applause: :applause: :applause:

I still remember when Jim Everett almost beat up Jim Rome for calling him "Chris". He actually knocked him down and knocked the table over and he had to be restrained.

Whenever somone brings up Jim Rome, or we hear him, my dad always brings it up. He just wishes Jim Everett had gone that extra step.

i like rome. i am in my car most of the day and he is entertaining. he never hates on the skins. some of his takes are one sided, but it is his show.

He sounded pumped about Cooley. They were both laughing the whole time.

FYI-i dont know how but i think you can get a podcast of the show on his website.

Archived