Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New girl on the block!

SassySkinsChick

:doh: :laugh: Pez. Do you really want to be my wife that badly?

Sassy. Welcome aboard and we look forward to meeting you at the tailgates next year. :cheers:

Don't make a 5'8" 160 lb guy embarass you with a beat down! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's funny how this turned into a 6 page topic, probably even more later on. I bet if a guy did the same exact thing it would be like to get a few replies..lol.

First post from a guy- Hi, I'm new to the board, I LOVE THE SKINS!

Replies- Maybe three, two probably from mods while the rest of us think who gives a S, there's 50,000 people on here

First post from a girl- Hi, I'm new to the board, I LOVE THE SKINS!

Replies- Hundreds, ranging from "welcome aboard" to "you're hot" to bad pick up lines, while the rest of us all try to come up with a line that won't get us made fun of.......

What a great site

Don't make a 5'8" 160 lb guy embarass you with a beat down! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right now, you probably could. I might be joining the MASH unit with RAUB. I find out if I have a hernia tommorrow. :doh:

Note to self: Do not try to impress the girls at the gym. You are a married man anyway. :doh:

Replies- Maybe three, two probably from mods while the rest of us think who gives a S, there's 50,000 people on here

Replies- Hundreds, ranging from "welcome aboard" to "you're hot" to bad pick up lines, while the rest of us all try to come up with a line that won't get us made fun of.......

What a great site

lol, I think you pretty much nailed that on one the head. Now the real question is what would happen if a guy did this on a board that consisted of mainly female posters?

What a great site

Goddamn, youre hot

Unintentional comedy at its best :rotflmao:

I guess krsone doesn't bother to read the posts huh :laugh:

What I don't get is WHY someone would actually post something like this. I mean even if you think she is the best thing since sliced bread, do you honestly think this will get you anything but ridicule??? Do you think she'll say,

"Now there's a guy I want to get to know"

Maybe it's just me, but some of these posts are absolutely hillarious.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Archived