Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New girl on the block!

SassySkinsChick

I didn't think libs had those :D

Well, except maybe Hillary

Dang it Sarge! I come home from my friend's house at 3:30 in the morning and out of sheer boredom I wade through the umpteen million new posts on this thread. Halfway through I'm thinking "Sweet! I'm going to make a joke about Hillary's penis!"

But you killed that for me.

Dang it Sarge! I come home from my friend's house at 3:30 in the morning and out of sheer boredom I wade through the umpteen million new posts on this thread. Halfway through I'm thinking "Sweet! I'm going to make a joke about Hillary's penis!"

But you killed that for me.

.....as he proves Freud's controversial theory by displaying an extremely rare case of "Hilary's penis envy"

original.jpg

Guest oneluv4u
Hi all!

I've been a Skins fan for as long as I can remember and one of the guys I work with recommended I come check this site out, so now that I'm done lurking around I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself!

I can't wait to get into some of the discussions here - I'm so excited already!

Hope everyone's having a great New Year!

I just joined as well after being told about the site. This is my first year of having season tickets and I have had a great time. Now I just need to get tailgate passes and I will be set for next season.

I will see you all at the SUPERBOWL!!!!:bucsuck:

sorry choms for coming to your rescue you so late ;)

but i did indeed have lunch with chomerics not too long ago and unless he had a sex change over the past couple of months, he is 110% a man.

Edit: okay so i realize the 110% man sounds somewhat suggestive but hey, whatever :laugh:

but i did indeed have lunch with chomerics not too long ago and unless he had a sex change over the past couple of months, he is 110% a man.

Edit: okay so i realize the 110% man sounds somewhat suggestive but hey, whatever :laugh:

Hey nick "another mule been kicking in your stall" 110% :ahhhhh:

I just joined as well after being told about the site. This is my first year of having season tickets and I have had a great time. Now I just need to get tailgate passes and I will be set for next season.

I will see you all at the SUPERBOWL!!!!

You won't see me at the Superbowl..... Not for the $2,300 they are charging for EACH TICKET!!!!! But what the hell.... GO SKINS!

Thanks Dana, but that's OK, everyone had a good laugh at my expense. . . even me ;)

BTW Sarge, Hillary's penis envy. . . too freakin funny :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived