Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

whats with philly fans?

Mrmangos02

why is it that they are the most violent fans in the NFL or any sporting event? If anyone could please enlighten me that would be very helpful. If I were going to the game i wouldnt wear my jersey...i'm a die heard skins fan but not so die hard as to going to the hospital for wearing a jersey

What do you expect from a group of people whose greatest sports hero is a fictional boxer who lost?

lol thats not true..here in philly the most successful Athlete was SMARTYJONES! Remember, 4 hooves, long face, and just like the other philly teams, a lot of hype and choke at the end.

Iggles fans are just trashy, classless scum. Without a doubt they are the absolute nastiest "sports fans" (if you can call them that) on the face of this planet. I can't wait until we beat the living **** out of them :mad: :2cents:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

This thread here truely shows the class of the Redskins idiot. Not only do a majority within this thread lower the bar as far as classy fans, but you embrass yourselves in the same breathes.

Ranging from drugs, empty cases, and etc. you have all set out to make yourselves look dumber than the Eagles fans that you in fact as trying to discuss. One jerk went as fas as to say that he would beat up Eagles fans, yet you folks are calling us violent, scum, and whatever other pre-school vocabulary words you can think of.

This thread should be re-titled "Whats with Idiots.....PERIOD!"

I may be an Eagles fan, but I'm a member of this site as well and this thread is just as dumb as Barry Swister going for it on 4th down 2 times in a row with the same play!

What do you expect from a group of people whose greatest sports hero is a fictional boxer who lost?

Lost to who? Rocky was a winner boy. Clubber pounded him in the first fight but ole' Rock took him in the 2nd fight. He didn't loose to anyone else man so what you talking about.

One jerk went as fas as to say that he would beat up Eagles fans, yet you folks are calling us violent, scum, and whatever other pre-school vocabulary words you can think of.

You're comparing the single remark of an internet threat with the same people who put The Chief in the hospital with broken ribs.

Right.

You're comparing the single remark of an internet threat with the same people who put The Chief in the hospital with broken ribs.

Right.

1 - I didn't put the Chief in the hospitial nor do I know personally anyone who has.

2 - The single remark of an internet threat is contained in a thread where Eagles fans are being called violent, yet violence is being issued via the net, by whom? A Redskins fan....and towards whom? Eagles fans :rolleyes:

3 - Regardless of the outcome, football fans can be violent because of the nature of the game and the amount of alchohol that gets consumed. Eagles fans have their moments as well as Raiders, Cowboys, Jets, Giants, Redskins, etc.....but what I find amusing is that people act as if they are too good to smell themselves. We all as humans are quick fast to judge others for their actions yet, when we do the same thing, we turn the other cheek and ignore it.

Instead of wishing each other luck, we sit here a fuss about who is violent or who is stupid. Both teams have their share of moron fans who take the game way too personal. So while you defend the statement that Eagles fans are violent, scum, and ignorant, read some of the posts in this thread as well and tell me if I was wrong for making my comments. Tell me if an Eagles fan made stupid comments like that based on nothing more than folk-lore and passed down stories, would you not feel the same?

The pot doesn't call the kettle black in D.C......or does it Die Hard?

One jerk went as fas as to say that he would beat up Eagles fans, yet you folks are calling us violent, scum, and whatever other pre-school vocabulary words you can think of.

Please refer to the definition of scum, specifically bullet #2 (http://www.wordreference.com/definition/scum). I think this may settle the matter. As a side note, I've personally met around 200 Eagles' fans in my lifetime and can only count 1 or 2 that qualify as decent people. One friend, in particular, likes the team but is embarassed to be lumped in with rest of the so-called philth, er fans. The pre-school vocabulary words are used for a reason -- they're true. I'm just sad to hear that any decent human being would want to associate himself with a group of people, whose only admirable quality may be to serve in a foreign legion, lay bricks, finish high school, etc...

scum Anoun1 scum

a film of impurities or vegetation that can form on the surface of a liquid Category Tree: entity â•šobject; physical_object â•šfilm â•šscum â•šslag; scoria; dross

2 trash, scum

worthless people; "Philadelphia Eagles fans are scum." Category Tree: group; grouping â•špeople â•šfolk; common_people â•šrabble; riffraff; ragtag; ragtag_and_bobtail â•štrash, scum

Archived