Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

looking back, it was a fair and balanced trade ...

themurf

last night i was playing poker at a kids house (won 35 bucks with a 10 dollar by in for 5 people!) and a jet fan who was there screamed out "Santana Moss!" when coles scored his second TD.... so i told him that with his 2 tds he still (pretty much) has half of Moss' td's

jet fans will never learn

It's all about numbers baby.....who goes to the superbowl has better numbers than the others and who wins it all too. So Moss beats Coles anyday. I like Coles but Moss kicks some butt. Look at his yards after first contact, impeccable. For all you doubters, u'r all a**holes. Go skins

sarcasm is useless on the internet unless it is clear cut.

Please...I've seen diamonds cut less clearly than that guy's "Moss was lucky" comment...lol...It was obvious sarcasm.

I created a thread saying the Skins got "lucky" when they beat Dallas 35-7 because the Cowboys "clearly dominated the Skins for the first 4 minutes of the game", and that it wasn't until the "last 56 minutes of the game that the Skins scored those five lucky TDs"...I actually got flamed as being a troll on that thread! :laugh:...more than a few people thought I was being serious, and felt they had to call me out and put me in my place. :doh:

Ahhh... Gang Green has some really bizarre stuff in the water. Stuff like this:

You guys do realize that all of Moss' catches this year were on long routes. It's not like he "earns" any of his yards. He did have a nice broken tackle in the 3Q today to score, but it was still open field after that.

Coles catches balls over the middle, overthrown, short, long, etc. Coles is a more complete WR. He, just like Moss had a really good year his first year with the Redskins.

Nevermind Coles' injury and the fact that he hasn't been the same since game #3 of his first year here.

These people on theganggreen are on crack. Do they not realize that the most fundamental and difficult thing to teach a receiver is how to run a proper route?!? I mean, Moss gets open because he runs his routes correctly. That isn't luck. It's something called SKILL. I mean, by no means was the pass by Patrick Ramsey this weekend a perfect throw, but Moss made the play...he caugh the ball and made it in for a TD. Regardless, the "better" receiver shouldn't have less yards, or TD's...you get lucky for 1-2 more plays...not 600+ more yards.

But let's be honest, most of Moss' plays are lucky. Coles is clearly the better reciever.

I wish I had some of what you're smokin.

EDIT:

Okay I saw that it was meant as a joke. I still wish I had some of what you were smoking to think that was funny j/k :D

But let's be honest, most of Moss' plays are lucky. Coles is clearly the better reciever.

Lucky you have to be ****ting me!!!! That guy's a flat out track star with blazing speed, he gets open and has soft hands nothing lucky about what that man has accompleshed this year christ he's been tourching secondary's all year. Lucky Please :eaglesuck

Santana Moss is a playmaker - Coles isn't. It's that simple.

Moss is a great athlete in addition to being a good wide receiver. I get the feeling he could have played about any sport and excelled. I don't get this sense with Coles, he is just a good football player. If you ever notice all of the great playmakers (regardless of sport) with very few exceptions, are excellent athletes that give you the feel that they would excel at any sport. Moss is such an athlete.

You're not serious are you? Clearly he was being sarcastic.

Well, I am serious. I am always deadly serious.

I even have a serious song I sing when I want to make it clear to people just how serious I am.

I call it The Serious Song.

These are serious things you need to know about me. Seriously.

As shocking as it is, Laveraneous Coles and Chris Cooley have almost identical stats. They both have 69 receptions. They both have 766 yards. Coles longest catch is 31 yards, Cooley's is 32 yards.

Chris has 7 touchdowns, Coles has 5, though. :)

hahahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was a GREAT post! I'm laughing my head off!

Cooley > Coles (toe man)!

HTTR!

Archived