Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats - Oppossing fans sign in here (Merged x4)

5 Super Bowls

You guys have thoroughly beat our arse. We have been pathetic. The 12th man is certainly making a difference. There is no way we have a chance in the 2nd half. I hope there are no more injuries, this game is over.

Good Luck next week. Maybe we can both get a wild card and meet in the NFC Champ game. That would be nice.

That was an unbelieveable game. I haven't seen the Redskins play that hard in years. They were all over the place. The Cowboys didn't know what hit them. Congrats on your win.

I hope Thomas' injury isn't too serious. And based on how he was acting being carted off, I would say it isn't season ending.

This sets up an unbelieveable game next week. The Skins will need it to stay alive and control their own destiny assuming the Falcons lose a game. And the Giants may need it to get the 2 seed and a bye if the Bears lose one time.

I'll be back tomorrow to start Giants/Skins week. Enjoy this today. As Arnold says, "I'll be back."

I wanted to congratulate you guys also. Apologies for us not even showing up and that pathetic penalty infested display we gave you. The fans deserve a refund!

Good luck with your journey you have a chance to control your own destiny, as for Dallas it's slim and we need a ton of help from four to five teams.

BTW, hopefully Thomas is okay. It's scary to see in garbage time any injuries. Good luck on your season.

You guys played a great game. Completely dominated us at the line of scrimmage and goes to show how important an offensive line is. Parcells showed his stubborness in keeping all the starters in just trying to save face and score a couple points rather than letting some young players see some valuable time on the frield. It was sad to see Randy Thomas and Marco Rivera have to be carted off during a game that was over in the 2nd quarter. There will be a lot of :cheers: going on in both cities, for different reasons.

Totally agree. Thanks for your class. It's well appreciated. I never thought the Skins would do what they did. The Cowboys are still a very very good team in my opinion. Parcells action after the game was unnecessary though. It was classless.

Boys fan here too. I posted before the game, got to come back for my medicine after the game. All props to the Skins. That was a butt-whipping of epic proportion. Dominated in every single phase for every single minute of the game. Single worst defeat for the Cowboys at the hands of the Redskins ever. The 12th man gets a big assist, too.

Hope your guy that went down is all right.

Scot

Congrats on a dominating win on all levels.

I have to say I was suprised at the ease ya'll handled us,but if we cannot recover to make the payoffs I wish this team the best.

..you earned it today. :applause:

']That was an unbelieveable game. I haven't seen the Redskins play that hard in years. They were all over the place. The Cowboys didn't know what hit them. Congrats on your win.

I hope Thomas' injury isn't too serious. And based on how he was acting being carted off' date=' I would say it isn't season ending.

This sets up an unbelieveable game next week. The Skins will need it to stay alive and control their own destiny assuming the Falcons lose a game. And the Giants may need it to get the 2 seed and a bye if the Bears lose one time.

I'll be back tomorrow to start Giants/Skins week. Enjoy this today. As Arnold says, "I'll be back."[/quote']

Broken ankle for Thomas, then again Ray Brown is a veteran and a good replacement, I love to see him play :D

Archived