Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats - Oppossing fans sign in here (Merged x4)

5 Super Bowls

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133353

sorry man, this doesn't necessarily apply to you. Thanks for saying something

I try to give credit, when credit is due. And the performance of the redskins yesterday was just amazing. The game planning was awesome on both sides of the ball. Hense the reason for the final score.

No conservative crap, thats something I wish Parcells would do more often. Gibbs didn't hold back and kept attacking on offense for a purpose. A win like this over a division opponent can swing alot of momentum for a team who is still alive in the playoff hunt.

Again good luck down the strecth and see you all next year.

Congrats on a great win and ass wipping I might add.:applause: You guys definetly came to play yesterday and wanted it more than we did. Good luck against those pesky Giants, someone needs to bring then back down to earth. If you all play them the way you played us with the aggressive pass rush, Eli wont stand a chance.

But it's great to have the rivalry back and look foward and hoping for a little revenge next year. Good luck down the stretch:cheers:

It is refreshing to find that there are some 'boys fans who are not knuckle dragging idiots. I can't wait until we have a chance to put it on your boys again.

My one cowbum fan called me at half and stated the obvious. Said he thought we'd win but congratulated the Skins on their dominance. He said he wished they would have called it at the half when it was 28-0. He isnt the DC area cowdope fan so he is different from what is around here. He was taking it like a man saying how much the Cowboys were getting ****ed.

Not sure how he is, but right after we signed him to a big deal, he hurt his back and had to have surgery. It looked like another injury to the spine, or neck. Not good. Thanks BTW.

Well, feel good that you don't have to change your name again this year. :cheers:

We all know the Cowboys aren't going anywhere this year and they got the broom. Sweep, sweep. :D

A rivalry just ain't a rivalry if both teams aren't doin' it to each other. We've needed to hit back for a long time.

This division is going to be the site of some real dog fights in the years to come. I'm lovin' this!

Ya, this rivalry was really losing its steam after being arguably the best ever. It sucks to lose but it takes painful losses to pick up those breathtaking wins later on.

I won't say that Washington is a better team, but they certainly have/had the Cowboys number this year. I'd wish ya luck against the Giants but we are still in the fight for the wildcard so...

Go Giants!!! Rock their world! Rock their world!!!! Eli 50% completions Manning to layeth da smackdown!

Archived