Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finals Week, Good Luck Everyone!!!

Mr. S

Well, at least my schools finals week started today, but others ahve been last week as well. I had a take home one due today, which I only could get 9 of the 10 problems, but can still get an A. I have one tomorrow, then 2 on thursday and then its drunk time from thursday afternoon til saturday morning. Of course then it's gameday Sunday (what a week to have finals, too much excitement/anticipation).

Good luck everyone!

I sacrificed most of yesterday to watch the game instead of studying, wrote an exam this morning, good thing for me I crammed the exact right material. Got the best of both worlds, most likely pulled an A and got to watch the skins!

Go Skins

i refrained from watching a lot of other football surprisingly, but no matter what, I always leave out the time for the skins game. Im glad I only had a little left for the one final due today. Oh well, ethics tomorrow.

Honestly during finals I did my best to distract everyone and make sure they didn't do well

Made me look much better in the process ;)

So if I was in college, and we had the same classes, I would wish that you all got so sick that you couldn't study, but had to take the finals and totally failed it

With the curve that would create, i'd get an A

Enjoy! :)

Ahhhh I remember those days.... pure diet of Coffee and Suger snacks during that week :laugh:

Mine was ephedrine, donuts, and Skoal.

Until the last exam was over, then it was beer, tequila, and more beer. And more tequila.

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!!!

Everyone thinks if you dont know the answer, pick C. But B is the real money answer.

Mine was ephedrine, donuts, and Skoal.

Until the last exam was over, then it was beer, tequila, and more beer. And more tequila.

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!!!

Everyone thinks if you dont know the answer, pick C. But B is the real money answer.

Oh yeah... after the last exam ofthe week was a drinking night... when our close group of friends were all done we had knock out drinking slugfests....

Ugh. Just got reamed out by my math final. I don't even want to know what I'm getting in that class now. Luckily, I think I aced my chem final. And I should be getting As in film and international relations.

At least I'm going to be partying in Orlando for the next couple of days. Finals are DONE!!!!

Just took my Water-Wave Mechanics final -- and I feel good about it. Yippee!! Its a grad class, so the professor used the final to determine who gets A's and who gets B's, because everyone pretty much got A's on all the homeworks. I feel good about it, so I'm not going to worry too much!

Woooo-hooooo! Done with classes for the semester!!!

Yeah--- Univ was closed today due to weather and the exam sched. is crunched due to fiting in tidays and tommorrows sched exams. This lead my Managment professor to offer a settlement:

A) Not to take the final exam and have our grade stand as is

B) Take the exam online today

C) Take it saturday

With a 74 C and not on the cusp of a B, I humbly accpet Option A

Archived