Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beers per week

Cdowwe

I don't drink. Got smashed in college and never did it again. Plus, seeing people at the stadium act stupid after consuming -- for example, a young woman who got drunk, was crying hysterically and urinated on herself -- I can't see thrill of it at all.

lol I wondered how long it would take. Just wait til someone drinks more. Thats 4 nights a week, eh no excuse, I am an alcy.

When I was your age I drank between 6-12 daily, but I was a hard working construction worker and bought into the "this buds for you" bit. And it was all good for a few years then a funny thing happened. All those years (14) that I had been able to drink about as much as I wanted to and maintain, all the sudden I might have 4 or 5 beers and get hammered. It was random and and cruel. My liver was not functioning properly, and drinking became unpredictable (short version). I couldn't drink "safely" any longer. It's been 16 years since I've had a drink and I don't miss it, and I don't care if anyone else drinks, more power to 'em!

But my advice to those that like to drink, if you don't want your drinking career cut short like mine was, cut back, and don't drink daily. Skip a couple of days each week. And if you have Alcoholism in your family (like I do) pay attention. I am very fortunate to be alive. Don't ruin a good thing.

I drank a ton when I was in college, then slowed down a bit. Then when i moved into my house, i was drinking pretty much every night. Then the gut came, so I swithced to Miller Lite.

Now, I only drink on the weekends. Fridays & Saturdays from February through August. And Sundays during the football season.

It depends.

on game days....6 or 7

6 will get me drunk...think the most beer I've ever drank at one time was 10 or 11 beers. That's Robin wasted.

But on non-game weeks? Depends on how much I go out. I usually go out Friday nights and drink about 5.

But AVERAGE week....between 0-6.

shhh, dont let my metabolism know that.

I went to college about 50 pounds lighter then I am currently...seriously! :doh: I used to drink about 40-50 beers a week back then (no joke!)...fortunately after college I cut waaay back but unfortunately the weight has hung around.

Now go out and run a couple of miles! :silly:

I went to college about 50 pounds lighter then I am currently...seriously! :doh: I used to drink about 40-50 beers a week back then (no joke!)...fortunately after college I cut waaay back but unfortunately the weight has hung around.

Now go out and run a couple of miles! :silly:

Same thing, here. I weighed way less in college.

Of course, that could have something to do with eating ramen noodles, instead of real food and doing lots of running (after women)...

:cheers:

Archived