Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite movie from when you were a kid?

Spaceman Spiff

E.T.

The Star Wars Trilogy

The Indiana Jones Trilogy

The Back to the Future Trilogy

Rocky's 1-4. (5 sucked)

Karate Kid's 1 and 2

Anything from the Governator. (Especially Predator, and Commando, although some of the dialogue from the latter seems so absurd, and over-the-top now. I can't even watch it anymore without laughing.)

Favorite animated flick Transformers: The Movie

I forgot about Karate Kid! Loved it!

I'm lovin you loved Commando. My favorite part is when they bust into the weapons store and steal the bazooka. :)

I remember The Wizard of Oz was an annual tradition on TV.

(Don't remember when it was on: Thanksgiving?)

When I was a kid (how's that for a cliche?) there were no VCRs or whatnot, so seeing a movie multiple times was very rare, but Oz was an annual event.

Saw The Sound of Music multiple times, too. And I think I saw it in a theatre at least once.

Was really imprressed with 2001 (may be the first movie I saw more than once in a theatre). Was really impressed after I read the book and figured out what the heck was going on.

As a teenager: James Bond. And "Creature Feature" (old horror movies on TV.)

I don't know if anyone remembers this movie, but i saw it at best buy today and had to get it on dvd. It's called Flight of the Navigator and it has a young sarah jessica parker in it and the voice of pee wee herman. It's great.

I also really like the Robin hood movie with the cartoon animals. Two of my favorite movies from when I was a kid.

Ghostbusters was another one.

What about yours?

Back to the Future

Transylvania 65000

Revenge of the Ninja

American Ninja

Predator

I could go on forever....

Archived