Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE "EVERYONE/ANYONE" SUCKS THREAD (merging continuously)

BG4SHEEZEE

We had the game in our hands, don't say it was poor playcalling on JG either. He gave the ball to the D to win it. Most teams would've done that also. Our D let up every time our offense scored. Very overrated. Big plays, like 50 of them in one game. HORRIBLE loss, losses like this will keep us out of the playoffs.

I would have more empathy for the guy if this was just a bad game, but he sucks EVERY week.

He consistantly gives way too much cushion and gets beat underneath, then even with that cushion manages to get beat deep as well.

Add to that he is a poor tackler and he went offsides on the PAT to give TB the chance for 2.

It's the same song and dance with this guy every single week.

I would have more empathy for the guy if this was just a bad game, but he sucks EVERY week.

He consistantly gives way too much cushion and gets beat underneath, then even with that cushion manages to get beat deep as well.

Add to that he is a poor tackler and he went offsides on the PAT to give TB the chance for 2.

It's the same song and dance with this guy every single week.

I couldn't agree more with every word said. It doesn't matter if its a win or loss, after every game this season there is a thread on here of people ****ing about him. You can be guarenteed that if the Redskins just had a lapse on defense, Harris isn't too far away. You mean to tell me that Ryan Clark or Carlos Rogers can't do better than this? I would take a 45 year old Darrell Green over this sad crap week in and week out.

Walt, if you read these message boards, do yourself a favor and fake an injury, T.O. style. YOU SUCK.

How many ****ing times do I have to watch Walt Harris get burnt and blow plays. Our secondary sucks, we have Springs and Taylor. And we all saw what happened when we lose Taylor. We need Rogers to step up big time next year because Harris and whoever number 20 is are ****ing garbage.

Archived