Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE "EVERYONE/ANYONE" SUCKS THREAD (merging continuously)

BG4SHEEZEE

Yup, Patten has done absolutely nothing, we need to give Jacobs a serious shot at playing more often. I'll tell you the truth, I think McCants might have even be a better 2nd wr than this guy.

List of offseason needs:

True 2nd WR

Pass rushing defensive end

As far as Harris is concerned, please start Rogers in front of him

On Patten: I've never seen a player show such an inability to catch ANY ball in traffic. I don't think he's done so all year.

On Harris: He's the best we got, and we don't really have anywhere else to turn to at this point. He's solid at best, but Rogers is simply not ready yet. I like Harris much more as a nickel back who can line up with the slot receiver and make use of his very good run stopping skills (save last week).

On Patten: I've never seen a player show such an inability to catch ANY ball in traffic. I don't think he's done so all year.

On Harris: He's the best we got, and we don't really have anywhere else to turn to at this point. He's solid at best, but Rogers is simply not ready yet. I like Harris much more as a nickel back who can line up with the slot receiver and make use of his very good run stopping skills (save last week).

Patten: well he did catch a nice pass from ramsey in the bears game to extend a drive...that's all i can say about him.

harris: i agree. williams has no loyalty. if someone is better than you, then they are going to play. so using that logic rogers can't be much better and probably worse than harris (at least in practice).

#20 prielou (sp) didn't look too good today either.

Amen. Time to let Jacobs get a shot.

I think it's high time to make a few moves..

Royals sucks..enter Kozlowski on a regular basis.

Ryan Clark should be an absolute starter at safety.

Time to move Harris back to Nickel and put the number 1 rookie in permanently.

Cut Pierson P and Royals and make a statement.

Samuels deserves a benching also, he takes plays off every single game. But I don't think the Skins have anything better at LT.

Bench Patton and go with Thrash and Jacobs or pull up a reserve WR if you don't like Jacobs.

I also think GW needs to get rid of "everyone is a starter" philosphy and start playing playmakers more during the game.

This crap of being nice ain't working.

I think it's high time to make a few moves..

Royals sucks..enter Kozlowski on a regular basis.

Ryan Clark should be an absolute starter at safety.

Time to move Harris back to Nickel and put the number 1 rookie in permanently.

Cut Pierson P and Royals and make a statement.

Samuels deserves a benching also, he takes plays off every single game. But I don't think the Skins have anything better at LT.

Bench Patton and go with Thrash and Jacobs or pull up a reserve WR if you don't like Jacobs.

I also think GW needs to get rid of "everyone is a starter" philosphy and start playing playmakers more during the game.

This crap of being nice ain't working.

Who would be starting the game if all these guys are on the bench?

chillpill.jpg

Amen. Time to let Jacobs get a shot.

EXACTLY!!! I've been sayin' that 4-ever!! David Patten isn't doin' ANYTING over there! It's like we have 1 reciever out there, I mean c'mon man that's ridiculous! He's stealin' money! Even if Taylor Jacobs comes in and just makes a big play here or first down there that's WAY more than what Patten is doing now!

Stop wastin' downs throwing it to Patten and give Jacobs a shot man! He's hungry and ready, I know he'd produce!

I hate you #27

Yeah we need a new number 2. Patten sucks. And then he complains cause hes not getting the ball. I could tell that Joe Gibbs made a concerted effort to give patten the ball and he didnt show up at all. Let Jacobs be the number 2. He can do NO WORSE.

Amen brother.

These guys are what they are. Harris was torched a lot early in his career and while he's developed into a decent corner, he's much better suited to be a nickel back.

Patten has and always will be a #3 or #4 guy who is badly miscast as a number 2.

The Patten move was a move I hated from day one. He's always been inconsistent and has dropped nearly as many balls as he has caught during his career.

I can agree that Harris got torched yesterday in the secondary, but that really hasn't been happening this year, mostly the complaints on him have been because of his tackling. I feel that us not having Taylor out there yesterday was a much bigger factor than you ppl are giving credit for. His presence alone makes recievers change what they are going to do, which in turn helps Harris and others in their coverage.

As for Patten, he has been dropping balls over the past 3 games and I really don't know what happened to him, but earlier in the year he was as solid a target as anybody, and he did make a couple nice catches in this game to. People only want to judge according to the bad plays they see others make, but I do agree that maybe it is time for us to see this "best talent on the WR squad" that we have in Jacobs and see if he has the same butterfingers that Patten has had recently.

I agree people. I thought Harris started off the season strong. I think it was the first 2-3 games. I remember being happy with several of his plays but I don't know what's happened since. That one pass into the end zone where he was standing right next to the guy and made no effort to reach to deflect the pass was just disgusting. I've never seen such lack of effort. Patten also is pretty pathetic. That one interception where it bounced off his hands...come on now. Also I did notice more effort to get him the ball, it seemed like they ran a few plays to him that they usually run to Moss but the difference was, Patten couldn't break it for first downs. You know, one play that pissed me off that actually ended up being a good play because it was a pass interference had to do with Patten. I'm pretty sure it was last game, if not, the game before. But it was a 40 yard bomb or so to Patten, and Patten stopped at the goaline, jumped up, the ball went over his heads, and the defender was called for interference. But why Patten stopped, I have no idea because it went at least 5-8 feet beyond where he was. If he would have just ran a little more through the pass it would have been a TD. We got a PI call and then scored a TD so it really doesn't matter but I have no idea why he just stopped and decided to jump for it. Last I heard, he was no 6-5 receiver that can snag balls like that.

Archived