Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE "EVERYONE/ANYONE" SUCKS THREAD (merging continuously)

BG4SHEEZEE

We brought pressure on the last play...I agree with the pressure call, try to make the young guy cough it up or throw an errant pickle! Walt Harris knew that he had no safety help on that play and his #1 priority should have been to not let his man get behind him. Keep the play in front of you and you live to fight another down...Although if he had caught the ball underneath I'm sure Harris would have the tackle. Harris is a bumb, but Carlos looked shakey at best yesterday also. As did Prielou and what the hell was Harris doing on that Ike Hilliard touchdown anyone want to explain that one to me? And as far as David Patten goes, he doesn't have one redeeming quality that any #2 in the league has...Give me anyone other #2 in the league...I thought Patten was fast, why does he never then get seperation? If it's not his speed then he is a bad route runner...So which is it...Let's see I'll go with bad hands oh yeah that's right he can't catch the damn ball either...Give me Jacobs he can't be any worse!

Harris looked much improved to me, tackling and covering wise.. Not sure what you guys are so upset about..

I am really concerned about Carlos Rogers who I saw get burned on 3 different occations. There is a reason Harris is still in there. If Carlos could contribute more he'd be the starter period. I like the kid but he has me a little worried.

Patten wanted the ball and he got it. Of course, so did Tampa's secondary. All Walt Harris has to do on that last play is turn around and he can, at the very least, make a play on the ball to at least knock it down. But, I also have to blame our line and our blitzers for giving Simms all freakin' day to throw. If you're going to blitz, you better, at the very least, get into the quarterbacks face or else.......

Archived