Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN SportsCenter Top 10 Plays of the First Half

R33T

i was wonderin why that pass wasnt in the top 10

it clearly was one of the best plays of the entire season

espn hates way too much because of how we have played poorly in the past, but if we go on to win our 2nd and 3rd games in row if we beat oakland and TB, they better start recognizing what kind of team we have

You know Monday Night Football is going to be on ESPN next year. It's only going to get worse. After a Redskin vs Cowboys Monday Night Game, ESPN will have an hour long discussion on how good Eli Manning is and show us clips of M. Vick completing a 5 yard pass which will be their proof that he is a complete player. At the end Dan Patrick will say, thats all for us, quick note before we go the Redskins won tonight.

It always pisses me off when they have something like that as the number 1 play. I don't care about stuff that happens over time, I also don't care if someone scores 6 TDs in one game. That is a PERFORMANCE, not a play.

I want to see some sick cuts and a ton of broken tackles, I don't care how many touchdowns Marvin Harrison has.

LaDainian Tomlinson's juke on Ty Law deserves to be on there. That was just nasty.

It always pisses me off when they have something like that as the number 1 play. I don't care about stuff that happens over time, I also don't care if someone scores 6 TDs in one game. That is a PERFORMANCE, not a play.

I want to see some sick cuts and a ton of broken tackles, I don't care how many touchdowns Marvin Harrison has.

LaDainian Tomlinson's juke on Ty Law deserves to be on there. That was just nasty.

You're not kidding. That was one of the best juke's I've ever seen. He must of looked like a blur to Ty Law.

we absolutly got disrespected in that "top" 10 plays segment. There should have been a split screen of the two Monday night bombs to moss as number 1, or atleast ON THE LIST. If they were counting winning field goals what about our finish against the seahawks. Maybe even the 78 yard screen pass to Moss in KC. The list was total B.S.

espn is a front runner. they only want to talk about who's making news. that's their format in a nutshell.

'skins aren't making news yet, but wait until we beetchslap the gnats and their favorite superstar player (eli) @ home after we whip the bucs and a few others along the way.

you guys know, winning is everything in sports. the media keeps score of who wins and who doesn't. we haven't won jack $hit since our SB run in 1991.

if and when we win, espn will have to give the 'skins their due. that's the way it works

gentlemen.

There are sooo many plays I've seen:

Like Ty Law coming outta his socks on that juke.

(the series of plays be the 2 catches for tds to end the game Redskins)

Kansas city going for it with 4 seconds to win or lose... and made it. (guts)

Eli waiting till the last moment and beating Denver.

The civilian brought out of the stands that kicked a 50ydr proving kickers are spectators... ;)

Some of the incredible one handed flying catches.. Some of the 90+yd returns.

The baseball coverage is so much better on ESPN, the analyist that are ex ball players all played for like 5 different teams so they aren't a bunch of loyalist like the football guys on ESPN.

The baseball guys like Harold Reynolds just seem like baseball fans, they don't get all defensive like Jaws does when someone says one bad word about the Eagles or Jackson with the Broncos.

I think ESPN needs to re-tool their football staff.

Archived