Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN SportsCenter Top 10 Plays of the First Half

R33T

Didn't those plays also give ole Bill his 1st lost after leading by 13 in the 4th to make him 77-1. Ring of Honor love-fest went to pure shock. Gibbs beating Parcells for the first time in a while..and so on. I'm glad when I'm not home to see crap like that.

What was the list and what were their top plays? I think I'd have to break it down like... "Top 3 plays by a WR, RB, DL, LB, DB..."

Off the top of my head... just remembering plays from this season

1) Brunell to Moss vs. Cowboys... TWICE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

2) Steve Smith torching Dolphins defense for 60+ yards.

3) Graham of New England taking a screen pass 60+ yards, hurdling a defender

4) LDT's option pass touchdowns have been pretty sweet plays.... last week SD ran the fake handoff to FB and flip to HB play plus Tomlinson pulled up and passed it to a wide open receiver... no one within 20 yards.

5) Brandon Lloyd 1 handed catch

6) Interception by Seahawks vs. Cowboys...

7) Ronnie Brown, sweet run vs. Chiefs that no one saw... he was near the sideline and lowered his head running over a DB who feebly tried to tackle him... bounced off the DB and stayed in bounds

8) Shawn Alexander vs. Cardinals, 88 yards for a touchdown

9) Fred Taylor vs. Rams, 70 + yards... he went practically untouched through the defense

This doesn't even include all the hard hits from safety's, crazy one handed catches, and Mike Sellers-like plays... how about Trent Green doing his best Fran Tarkenton imitation?

Brunell to Moss 2 was the best play of this season so far. That isn't a matter of opinion. I would have been angrier if we had made the list, but been too low because then it would prove they actually considered it. That was the best play of the year, by any team. Anyone who can't see that is blind.

They must have just forgotten about it.

Archived